• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Not seeking but is there a reliable site I can check if an online vendor is a scam or not? I potentially lost money and posted about this previously. Someone hilariously replied to contact the police but I think my post got deleted. Is there any way find out if it is a scam or not?

Since then I have received 2 emails saying something like:

"Hope you are fine. I'm Andrew Owen from the UK. Our company needs an agent to contract out the supply of raw material to our firm. If you can handle the project, respond back for more elaboration.
Sincerely,"

I received 2 of these emails from different gmail accounts which I ignored. Might be related or might not. I just want to feel good and normal. Please help?

Thank you for your reply. I get the emails are a scam and won't fall for it but I am worried now about my purchase and not sure if the two are related.

The latest since I sent multiple emails asking about tracking is this reply (with no tracking provided):

YOUR PARCEL IS ON THE WAY BUT HELD IN AUSTRALIA CUSTOM !

WE CANT HELP ON THIS SORRY

I replied back with asking how they know if there's no tracking but I'm smelling scam.

Well, with that one they're not really asking you for any info or action, right? The emails themselves are probably not a scam (though the seller may well be a scammer. Can you find any info on them on other sites, like Reddit?).

Well, with that one they're not really asking you for any info or action, right? The emails themselves are probably not a scam (though the seller may well be a scammer. Can you find any info on them on other sites, like Reddit?).
Yes sorry to confuse but it's kind of two issues and I was wondering if they are related. The scam was I paid for a product and I have a feeling I got conned as they are barely responding to me. That reply above though was from the vendor.

Sounds like a scam.

On Dark Net Markets, sometimes you can leave a 1-5 star review underneath the product you buy, just like on Amazon. You can also read other customer reviews of said product.

If you are in a telegram channel that is a plugs menu, try talking to other people in the chat room about the plugs product.

Sorry to sound like an idiot and please don't reply with go to the police but do you think I could reverse or dispute the charge with my bank? It's still within the timeframe that it might be in the mail but this next week will be the decider. Also what do I tell them that I tried to buy? Like a health supplement or something and just stick with that story? I know scams happen and lots get scammed but it's so frustrating.

Sorry to sound like an idiot and please don't reply with go to the police but do you think I could reverse or dispute the charge with my bank? It's still within the timeframe that it might be in the mail but this next week will be the decider. Also what do I tell them that I tried to buy? Like a health supplement or something and just stick with that story? I know scams happen and lots get scammed but it's so frustrating.
Wait out the full amount of time that they said it would take to get your package before you dispute the transaction, if you haven't already.

I wouldn't recommend disputing the transaction, as it already might seem suspicious to your bank, but if you do I'd just tell them that you brought some health supplement or something that was a rip off. Not sure what else I'd tell them, maybe that it was an accidental transaction but that's a stretch.

Sorry we can't help find site. To close to people recommending which is sourcing.
Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.