• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

Anything at all. You asked no contact after months not speaking, and the at you were sorry for not telling me sooner your son had died of a drug overdose. I’m respecting it.😔

I still have feelings for someone who was impossible to begin with.

You say that about me, because you believe it about yourself.

Let’s play hockey. I’ll deck this guy to get in ur box.

I wanna taste the salt of your lips, your thighs, your hips.

You had asked about my shoes, and I was waiting for you to ask me if I wanted to fuck.
I did not know where this was going so instead of asking whether or not you had wanted to fuck I just replied back 'thanks, they glow in the dark so I don't have to' lol.

i know you want to say something to my face but you cant

Last edited:
I love you to bits but I'm not gonna feel stupid/failure/bad etc for not living up to the blueprint you created for me anymore. Thanks for caring though and I know it comes from a good place but it's highly counterproductive. You will notice some changes and you might not like them because it's not what you're used to and maybe not how you would do things (which tbf you're usually right but we can't all be perfect lol) but hope you can respect me and also accept me for who I am now and not what I could have been in your mind. I'll feel better about myself and be able to relax around you more without feeling judged/less of a person which I feel like will improve our relationship and how I feel about myself when we hang out and not feel the need to 'act' to an extent - hopefully like we were kids again ❤️

Last edited: