L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I'm having a peaceful night now. That comment in the other thread got me riled up because the random attack didn't make sense to me, but we're all hurting in one way or another. I regret getting that angry. Also, there's a bit of history you don't know about. I just want to get back to love. Leave the past in the past.
This X 100 if he isn’t over here tonight (HE SAID HE WANTS TO) I am going to lose my shit.
At least I have good drugs.

affirmative consent is the only valid consent

this isn't SLR social, guys. you're welcome to pick it up in CEPS social

I once knew a girl who was totally into me but I fucked up in a cocktail of drugs and my inborn stupidity.

Maybe it just takes more time.

I fucked things up with a girl that we'd had a thing for each other for at least a decade before getting together by wanting to get clarification on our relationship about 5 months in. if not for that I'm sure we'd still be together (we are still friends though)

sometimes it's just not meant to be

I once knew a girl who was totally into me but I fucked up in a cocktail of drugs and my inborn stupidity.

Maybe it just takes more time.
the person i'm seeing now didn't want to see me for a week because of my utter stupidity. I thought it was over. NOPE.

:|

I fucked things up with a girl that we'd had a thing for each other for at least a decade before getting together by wanting to get clarification on our relationship about 5 months in. if not for that I'm sure we'd still be together (we are still friends though)

sometimes it's just not meant to be
everyone makes mistakes, no one's perfect

there's tons of fish in the sea. just love yourself and love will find you.

cheesy and oversaid, Iknow.

What is that disgusting stench? Is that me or is that you (im pretty sure thats you)?

Heres me
Repomies_(3).png

Status
Not open for further replies.