• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Saw the light, but it was so far away.. (DMT)

ColdntBeCanny

Greenlighter
let me start by saying for my age I'm actually very knowledgeable about most substances.. hell, I spent a year and a half of my life studying them before i hit my first joint (age 14) then i took off. started with mary, then to shrooms, then to acid.. then was hooked on white and meth for 3 years straight.. but around 3 months ago a buddy of mine called me up and asked if I wanted to see god?

now the setting was awful at best.. sitting in a truck, outside walmart, listening to the new kendrick tape when he pulls out a foil square and shows me the greenish crystals..

I was ready, SO ready.

I popped out my handy dandy "Crack" Pipe (I don't smoke it..) and dropped in the crystals, looked at my friend for an "OK" and proceeded to heat.

inhale.

exhale.

reminded me of meth.. taste wise.

Then everything seemed fake, as i looked out the window it felt like i was the last one alive on the planet. I heard buzzing all around me but knew it was the music. "I just wanna be THERE" my friend said I kept saying.. but honestly i wasn't tripping hardly at all..

I looked to the sky and saw what i thought was a street light but it was growing, or coming closer, then i just tried to give my self to the buffo god.. nothing.

"Came to" and smoked a blunt :|.. was very disappointed :(

I'd estimate: 10-15mg. (but lack of visual activity makes me think of 5-meo-dmt)

smoke triple the amount, in a safe setting with a better technique!

you need 2-3 full, deep hits to properly blast off.
best setting is in your own room, or in a secluded part of a forest, off the trails.

I'd estimate: 10-15mg. (but lack of visual activity makes me think of 5-meo-dmt)

smoke triple the amount, in a safe setting with a better technique!

Well spotted. I've personally never had 5-MeO-DMT, but I've heard a lot about that "last person alive" or just severely void feeling associated with it. Could have just as easily been (and is probably more like to have been) N,N-Dimethyltryptamine.

I wouldn't recommend just tripling your dose, just in case it is 5-MeO-DMT as it's quite a bit more potent and nowhere near as safe physically.
Weigh your doses, set your intentions and stay safe :)

It was greenish? Hmmm never seen or heard of that before. All the deamster I've seen has fallen somewhere on the color spectrum between orange and white. But I wonder if the green color would be from an impurity, or just a different extraction tech perhaps?