• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Save Fabric

^ might be like the black sheep's (RIP) old system where you had to scan your ID and give them a fingerprint. once you did that you never had to bring your id it was just a thumb and you're in

Grim. It's a shame that we're going to feel somewhat happy about this distopian measure because we get Fabric back. But at least we get Fabric back.

People are going to be well skitzy necking gear in there now.

Last edited:
^ might be like the black sheep's (RIP) old system where you had to scan your ID and give them a fingerprint. once you did that you never had to bring your id it was just a thumb and you're in

Yeah I was never a fan of that system, the idea of my thumb print being stored on a database was not appealing for obvious reasons.

I gave in pretty quickly tho (not least because everywhere else is that area is shit..) and it did turn out to prove quite an efficient process.

This does now make me wonder what has happened to this particular digital record of mine (pun very much intended)...But I'm not gonna loose any sleep over it, I have plenty of other problems to help me with that!