Saturday 3-1-03 **Back to the Basics 3** SW, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
d8a will be recording his special acid house set for future promo - as long as he stays sober and does not get messed up and trainwreck :)

im really looking forward to coming out and throwing down a set and im honored to be part of this line of events!

kit i have hearthouse 2 but i am sure u have new ones anyway let me know
what up tate and chris
ryan

Daaaayum! Bringin back some memories guys!
BTB1 fell the day after my 20th bday! *flashbacks of Peel's Palace ;) *
BTB2 that was the first time I ever got to see Heather Heart :D
BTB3...well of course I'll be there!
I still have both the old BTB fliers...hehe
I know I'm a dork!
[ 15 December 2002: Message edited by: trancesetter21 ]

you all should like the totally retro looking picture and theme to this flyer we have...funny looking shit - it will be on here in a day or so...

ohhh by the way D8A.... your new cd IS THE SHIT!!! Welcome to the harder side of trance my son. ;)

Originally posted by OSU 18F Tiffany:
like whoa! Adam Wright is my hero! i love his cd!
right on!! thanks alot!! which one do u have?? he will have plenty NYE feb 22 and march 1 SO LOOK OUT!!!
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: bgpartypeeps ]

i have scratch-n-sniff and breakin away...they're both awesome...but i listen to breakin away EVERY DAY...it gets me going...ahhh my only complaint is that the first track..fill me in wasn't on long enough....i love craig david...weeeeeeeee

actually, my new cd is HARDSTYLE... not trance :) well, there are a couple of trancy tracks.

COOL BEANS.I'm gonna hyave to make it down for this one.THANK YOU FOR NOT USING THE SAME VENUE AS everybody else.

Originally posted by OSU 18F Tiffany:
i have scratch-n-sniff and breakin away...they're both awesome...but i listen to breakin away EVERY DAY...it gets me going...ahhh my only complaint is that the first track..fill me in wasn't on long enough....i love craig david...weeeeeeeee
i hear ya girl!!! i love breakin away too!! wait til u hear his new one.. B.I.A (Bangin In Antioch) i listen to it EVERYDAY. and mmmmm craig david!!!!

still keeping up the alter-ego, posting back and forth to yourself routine, I see?
This party looks like it will be a fun time, though. I'll be there!

Originally posted by groovefuel:
still keeping up the alter-ego, posting back and forth to yourself routine, I see?
This party looks like it will be a fun time, though. I'll be there!

lmao

The staff (MW Mods) are sufficiently convinced that they are not alt-egos, but two distinct people. Regardless of how you feel about either one of them, laughing and pointing on this topic is no longer considered reasonable. Please drop the attacks and keep on topic.
Thank you, please drive thru.

drive to mcdonalds and get a double cheese lol
party looks good with a lot of kickin djs, might have to go to this one. my girl has been asking me when her second party will be.

basics3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.