Sat in tin foil hat , ugh!!

Crackle pop

Bluelighter
Why oh why isit when ever I binge on crack it's been about ten days n I had half a gram earlier n found someone awake and active at 2am which is rare these days lolitd not 2.44am

Iam sat on my bed TV on but can't help but be on edge n paranoid expecting something bad/nasty to happen.
Like I'm sat here as if Iam a wanted fugitive waiting for the door to come in police swarming , I have a .2 in between my toes and another .2 in my boxers in a stash thy have like wtf , why? I've told myself I think this alot of the time when using crack but I tell myself nothing has ever happened yet I'm convinced , thinking there listening for movement lighters etc 😰
Why , why does it make me feel so on edge ? And why tf do I enjoy this after the initial rush , feeling like I have supersonic hearing n they are listening waiting for the right time.
FS guys not enjoying this tbf. Does any1 else get these sorts feelings every time they use crack. Damm I feel as if Iam an escaped murderer on the run from prison hiding out . Crazy!!

Sounds abit like cocaine psychosis. You should really lay off the shit before things get worse.

Yeah I've been there. Thinking every passing helicopter is searching for you, etc.

Actually it never happened to me with cocaine or crack, or at least not severely. Happened with MDPV and other stimulants though.

Also ive gotta say i think you mentioned you have a blocked left anterior descending artery -- you are mostly likely going to die if you keep smoking crack.

*Granted we are all going to die, but I mean relatively soon, I can't imagine you could pull that combo off for more than a year or two (at maximum)

Nights of paranoia are terrifying.
I found myself one night with 2 butterfly knives , one tied to each hand so I couldn't be disarmed, with a bugs bunny tie and another one.

I needed to sleep. But I had heard someone break into the house, and they were talking to my family. My family agreed that they could punch me and break my nose when I fell asleep.

So guess what I wasn't gonna do? That I reaaaally really needed to do.

Stimulant paranoia and psychosis is no joke. Sounds so ridiculous afterwards but in those moments man, its just no bueno

Why oh why isit when ever I binge on crack it's been about ten days n I had half a gram earlier n found someone awake and active at 2am which is rare these days lolitd not 2.44am

Iam sat on my bed TV on but can't help but be on edge n paranoid expecting something bad/nasty to happen.
Like I'm sat here as if Iam a wanted fugitive waiting for the door to come in police swarming , I have a .2 in between my toes and another .2 in my boxers in a stash thy have like wtf , why? I've told myself I think this alot of the time when using crack but I tell myself nothing has ever happened yet I'm convinced , thinking there listening for movement lighters etc 😰
Why , why does it make me feel so on edge ? And why tf do I enjoy this after the initial rush , feeling like I have supersonic hearing n they are listening waiting for the right time.
FS guys not enjoying this tbf. Does any1 else get these sorts feelings every time they use crack. Damm I feel as if Iam an escaped murderer on the run from prison hiding out . Crazy!!
I CAN TELL YOU HONESTLY DONE ALOT OF COKE FROM PURE TO CRACK AND IVE NEVER HAD FUN ON IT JUST PARANOID DELUSIONAL THOUGHTS THAT WERE NEGATIVE IN NATURE. i REALLY DONT GET WHY PEOPLE LIKE IT, I GET WHY PEOPLE LOVE H YOU FEEL AMAZING AND CONTENT ON OPIATES BUT COKE IS JUST NO FUN IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM IT AS IF IT WAS MADE TO MAKE YOU WANT MORE OF IT.

I CAN TELL YOU HONESTLY DONE ALOT OF COKE FROM PURE TO CRACK AND IVE NEVER HAD FUN ON IT JUST PARANOID DELUSIONAL THOUGHTS THAT WERE NEGATIVE IN NATURE. i REALLY DONT GET WHY PEOPLE LIKE IT, I GET WHY PEOPLE LOVE H YOU FEEL AMAZING AND CONTENT ON OPIATES BUT COKE IS JUST NO FUN IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM IT AS IF IT WAS MADE TO MAKE YOU WANT MORE OF IT.
1) You do realize that typing in all caps is the internet equivalent of screaming, right? Why you yelling? We hear you just fine ;)

2) I'm pretty sure stimulant use is a subjective experience where it affects everyone differently. I, for instance, can't even drink a cup of coffee anymore without feeling jittery. Other people I know can drink it at night and actually be able to sleep. In other words, please try not to judge people on their substance use just because it affects you in a certain way.

3) Welcome to The Dark Side! I look forward to reading more of your posts over here.

It’s the addiction.. If your in a serious coke addiction you can write down the truth about the insanity your about to put yourself through right before and then you still do it. It’s that the quarter second of bliss somehow outweighs the ten minutes of insane hell that follows.

Try it. Write down exactly how your experience is going to be and see if you still do it.

End game coke addiction with the pipe or nail gets you to a place that’s so horrible, if there is a God, you can’t bare to have them see you. It’s a hell of a thing.❤️❤️❤️

Last edited: