• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sass, never heard of it? Care to enlighten me ?

7unna69

Greenlighter
I just received a text from a friend saying he can get some sass... can someone tell me more about it?

It's going to be an MDxx drug. I found this via google. Stay safe. Make sure you test anything that's sold as MDMA/MDA or an MDxx drug.

Last edited:
It's commonly used to refer to MDA, although generally a miconception. Sassafras is sometimes used for the contained safrole as a precursor to create MDMA. I believe (?) that the human body also converts safrole to MDA. Hence the misconception.

Either way, MDA is like incredibly hallucinogenic and psychedelic MDMA. Imagine a high dose of MDMA but way more intense. Very visual. Very fun.

But what you have is possibly not actually MDA. I say this not as a general precaution, but based on the modesty of the reported effects that I've seen from those who have tried these new European batches. It has been a very rare substance in recent years, which has resurfaced on the DW. But I've yet to see any tested.

I call bullsh** tell your friends to throw it out and whoever gave it to them if you give me or someone i know one of these questionable drugs im never talking to you again. Safrole can be used to synthesize mdma so why it would be mda would make no sense. Furthermore any qualified chemist who is able to isolate safrol and convert it to mda could then methylate it. What that is is something between chalk caffiene or a seizure.