European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sandoz 40mg Oxycodone

lswdirel

Greenlighter
Hi all, I’ve got 30 of these arriving today. I’ve not tried them before, but am quite a heavy codeine/dhc user. Certainly not uncommon for me to gobble up 20 or 30 30mg dhc tabs, although I broke the habit of doing so daily.

Just wondered what I should be expecting to have to use to get to a sweet spot with these oxys? They’re quite expensive, so I was hoping not to have to take multiple, but I fear that’ll be the case.

Also, is it worth chewing/crushing them up?

Cheers all!

Dave

Quite expensive is an understatement! I got 10 once and had to remortgage the house. Why go for those rather than a cheaper method? Can you tell any difference in the high?

Dose ? dunno when i had a 2-3g a day smack habit i would take 200mg+(original oc80 formulae) coating wiped off crushed and snorted or dropped.

I’m from the Uk. I’m not sure it’s particularly worth the money, although doesn’t work out much different than DHC and it’s a lot less tablets to swallow.

Either way, I’d like to be able to say I can control it, but I can’t really. I like knocking a couple back and going for a jog. That, plus a decent audiobook makes getting fit fun. But the days in between are tough to control, and I doing want to be shelling out for these every day… (let alone the withdrawal).

Oh for a bit more discipline!

Dave

My Sandoz Oxy 40's arrived yesterday, I got as much of that coloured coating off as possible and chewed the whole thing, I stated down at 40mg (80mg Morphine) felt pretty chilled most of the day but I take Pregab and Xanax and Tramadol too so couldn't tell you exactly how long it lasted but yeah I would say of course you want to crush them up their only in their 40's. If you were chewing 30 x DHC (900g=roughly 90mg morphine) then should be fine to go with one as a tester. This is obviously an 80mg morphine hit in one go when chewed up, whereas...I assume...your 30xDHC were spread over a day and not just rocking round your mouth like tic-tacs for breakfast.

This should be left as an expensive one off treat if you're gobbling 600-1200mg DHC.
There are online dosage calculators so you can work out how cost effective it is.

Oxy and dhc is supposed to be fairly similar, but oxy is more euphoric and dhc lasts longer.

IMO with old formulation XR pills, I found chewing but leaving small chunks would give best of both worlds in duration and high.
To completely defeat the time release I would drop the pills in a small glass of cola, which would act as an external stomach, so when you drNk it all, it would all hit at once!

Anyway be safe mate.

I think you’re (both) right. These should be a treat rather than a new normal.

Either way it ends up being an expensive habit. Either knocking back 10s of DHC tablets a few times a day or 2 or 3 Oxys at a time.

Stuff is just more fun with with though eh? Work to do? More fun… Going for a long run? More fun…. Stuff to do around the house? More fun…

I’m aware it’s totally slippery slope though.

Haven’t quite managed to shake it off yet. I’m totally productive with them. If it wasn’t for the fact that it feels like too much money, I’d be less worried about it. That’s where the mind starts going to those dark places where you start to think about getting best bang for the buck…

Appreciate the feedback and sentiments though. You guys stay safe too.

Dave

Final thoughts on these. The 30 I bought were enjoyable but not worth the expense really. Also, using them in 1 week, rather than expecting to use them over 1 month only when I went running was both stupid (in thinking I could stop myself just gobbling them) and also put me back into withdrawal for the last week, which is only now starting to feel gone.

So I can’t trust myself, or at least afford the way I can’t trust myself with them. I’d love to be able to just hold them and use them for fun long runs a couple of times a week. Shame I’m such a junky loser!

So, back to square one. Figure out how to manage usage, or just stop…