View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

San Pedro - old plants

Eshu2012

Bluelighter
I started with some cuttings many years ago. I have really neglected the cuttings and plants, I am I guess wondering if there is a thoughtful way to just throwing all the cuttings in to the garbage. The plants have become so thin that it would seem impossible to harvest anything from them, where I live it gets very cold and the plants had to be brought indoors, thus stunting the growth, and then the slow acclimation to putting them into the sun... then it gets very hot in the summer, so the cacti have become really stressed over a period of gasp nearly 15 years... but I have come to a place in life where I don't want to have the plants in my yard or in my house...they are just really in the way... how do I justify just throwing them in the trash.. I could see trying to salvage something but most of the cacti were of the variety that had lots of thorns.. so even if the cacti had ben fat..the amount of spines was so much with example macrogonus, I have noticed that the more stressed the cacti the smaller they become and the smaller the thorns become but they become more numerous... I don't know anyone that wants the cacti... so my big dilemma is how do I get the courage to just toss them in the trash... I live in the Midwest USA if anyone is near and wants them let me know.. is there a forum here where they can be given away, no I don't want to mail them... but would gladly give them away in person