• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

San Pedro advice

^ That is entirely subjective though! I mean I would rather dose MDMA than any psych unless it was a psych I hadn't tried, but only because I always want to try new drugs. IMO psychedelics are probably the shittest class of drugs, that isn't to say I don't like them, but on a whole I find alcohol, benzo's, opiates, amphetamines, marijuana, etc. to be much more rewarding and fun to use.

I was just saying that there is no comparison between psychs and MDMA. I was not saying that psychs are better than MDMA or vice versa.

I love psychs and I also love pure MDMA.

They both have their time and place

^^^ Just answering mister's query re. the 'experience' as a whole rather than making psycho/physiological comparisons between the two as if they were in the same narcotic category.

Fair enough Psilo, my bad. I dig psych's don't get me wrong, I just think you can quite easily hit a point where the novelty of most of the visuals wears off and you have taken all you are going to take out of the psychedelic mindstate. I feel I have reached this point, and as such the only thing to distinguish my psychedelic use as opposed to other drugs is me being slightly more careful about set and setting, but I am really only using it for novelty or fun and not self exploration or anything. At this point where my only motivation for using the drug is enjoyment, pure euphoriants tend to give me a lot more enjoyment. Not to mention, I really am over the body load all psychs seem to have as a given. I mean even acid, I basically say it has NO body load but thats only really a comparison to other psych's, it definately does cause some weird abdominal sensations and discomfort and one thing that does my head in is feeling sick while tripping.

No need for apologies, I probably worded my reply in a way that it could be interpreted like that.

I don't get into the argument of what drug is better blah blah blah

Every substance effects every individual differently and every person enjoys certain aspects of each substance.

I use psychs to learn and I am still learning from them.

I love getting high as much as the next guy. You cannot fault euphoriants other than their addictive nature and the ever present OD potential of some substances in this class.

Also, I've had plenty of LSD that produces no body load. Some of the good crystal is energized hallucinogenic tofu ;)

I have had acid that was described as "clean" and I still found it had some body load, granted it is very little but I have really grown to hate that awkward disproportionate body feeling psychs give when they come on, it does not go well with nausea.

San Pedro is a lottery. All depends on the potency of the cactus you obtain. I boiled down some cactus, and estimated a threshold dose based on stuff I had found on the net, and had one of the strongest trips of my life. Had a conversation with an "entity" that suggested "you've been here before, don't come back". Wasn't a bad trip, but I took the advice.

San Pedro is a lottery. All depends on the potency of the cactus you obtain. I boiled down some cactus, and estimated a threshold dose based on stuff I had found on the net, and had one of the strongest trips of my life. Had a conversation with an "entity" that suggested "you've been here before, don't come back". Wasn't a bad trip, but I took the advice.

That's handy to know, have you avoided San Pedro's altogether or just strong trips?