View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Same dose of shrooms different results :/

wirkdy

Bluelighter
After a couple of months since last time I took shrooms I tested a tea-spoon of new shrooms (in powder) ... surprisingly great trip considering the very low dose with visuals and everything.

Next day I take approx. 1g of shrooms (different batch)... hardly felt.

Today I took the same tea-spoon of the shrooms that had very good effects the other day... hardly any effect!

wtf is going on :LOL:

yea they're like lsd - you need to take a break in between to get the same results as the 1st

After a couple of months since last time I took shrooms I tested a tea-spoon of new shrooms (in powder) ... surprisingly great trip considering the very low dose with visuals and everything.

Next day I take approx. 1g of shrooms (different batch)... hardly felt.

Today I took the same tea-spoon of the shrooms that had very good effects the other day... hardly any effect!

wtf is going on :LOL:
Where shrooms are a natural product the amount of Psilocybin can vary

Yeah bro you can't just do shrooms day after day. Once a week is the most I could suggest, you can do twice a week now if you really want but tolerance certainly prevents you from using this daily.

It's easy to get carried away with shrooms and want to redose the next day especially when you are still new to it. I've got a lot of experience bro and trust me don't use them so regularly. Once a week tops. Every 2-4 weeks if you aren't just doing seasonal tripping. A lot of people would still say that's too much.

You have a tolerance, and the trip/experience will be different from another experience based on set, setting, and dose. Also if you have not fasted or have eaten food, the mushrooms will be slower to digest, and the Psilocybin/Psilocin content can vary.

To any narcs reading this: I have been sober for a decade, and do not know anyone into drugs and I only use caffeine now.