• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Salvia

Ahh, how i love this part. Still having mellow visuals. My keyboard has an aurora aroung each letter. This is what i want. 5 min ago i went upside down and forgot myself and surroundings and was spinning again. I need to master that shit and ill be ok. Very disjointing feeling and brain damage by Pink Floyd was on and that shit was crazy. I need some 2.5x or something cause shits still wobbly and im relaxed. I hope closing my eyes and relaxing my hands on lap would help but the spinning still happened. Everything looks like graph paper. Gotta keep trying bc at the end there i said wait, im on the couch and im tripping and was able to focus on music. Trying again soon. I took 3 hits last night and slept like a baby. I take my meds at 9 and will try again.

Haha most if not all of my salvia experiences have been intense to say the least.
It's supposed to do that as far as i know.
Good times!

Indeed, Kosmo ! I like it, as it allows an intense experience which you can build up to....be careful always ppl. It works! I found a beautiful visionary experience, yet a surprisingly quick peak, of shroom-like "webbing" can be overwhelming. We ARE in the "peculiar-as-the-circus.now" domain name of hyper-space: EXPECT IT...& schedule carefully friends. Go in with respect & surrender, ALWAYS ask at the shops for advice! My 1st vapor I was glad to be told in all seriousness, 30-50X be careful! Research erowid/BL etc always. Salvia (Salvinorin A) the strongest plant hallucinogen known & compared to LSD: active doses begin at 20-30 µg whereas 200 µg for pure crystal Salvinorin A (we're talking micro-grams!). And, if vaporized it tends to come on sooo fast there's little time to hug the MAST, peaking begins in quick as a minute! A good hit is very, very intense. I suggest the MO of Sasha Shulgun for anything new, bump dosage carefully, as he did while testing new mollys for activity threshold intensity.

Terence on Salvia: "honor the plant....don't create a bunch of causalities for the gov't to cluck over". Also, this goes for everything…study/look for info on the mechanism of how to hit the red siren switch of the hind brain back to "off" when you feel that "need to clutch” from fear... try & let go. Some say a short prayer before departure: "Please be gentle with me, I have put my trust in you"... but then don't toss common sense out the window. Study the best maps & what to expect, remember to call the courage to sail, when the tide & winds pull strong, recall to bend, that this will pass & you will be OK. Know what is an non-typical reaction to the substance you've taken, & if you are puking on LSD, this is not a proper side effect. When it's tough going, & don't go for the fetal position, but sit up, dig a mantra, sing or glossolalia ...

Last edited:
I think the biggest problem is people think they need an extract. Decent plain leaf is plenty for people to learn the ropes, and even after I developed a love of smoking salvia, I only needed one hit of my home made, homegrown 7x extract to have a breakthrough experience.

For whoever was comparing the two but hadnt tried DMT - I smoke a lot of DMT and love salvia, grew it for a while and plan to continue whenever I can get another clone. I think DMT is very similar to salvia in terms of intensity, but also very different in terms of the nature of the experience. For one, DMT has way less uncomfortable bodily sensations and often times feels downright orgasmic. More notable is that salvia for me was always very earthy. A lot of interactions with plant spirits and extremely intense feelings of unity with every thing around me, including things that aren't even alive. In contrast, DMT always seems to blast me off into space and parallel worlds. It's like riding in a spaceship.

Also, "she" definitely can come to one through the Bridge of Smoke, it's just different. You just have to be very respectful with her and set an intention. She doesn't like when people come knocking for no reason.

^I agree. I've always loved my salvia experiences. And yeah, she's definitely about. And not in some kind of vague, whimsical kind of way. If she wants to reveal herself to you, you will certainly know about it.

If you take too much, then expect to live other realities, which may not necessarily share the same dimensions and laws of physics as this one. That's when things get disconcerting.

If there's one thing we kind of come to depend upon, without ever realising it, it's that the laws of physics stay constant, even if we never think about it a single time in our lives up until the moment they break down all around us.

When they all fall apart, and you can't remember why; then you will know fear.

Last edited:
Salvia is nothing like a lsd trip not any part of the trip. Salvia is a dissociative and hallucinogen not your clasic psychedelic. I hate the stuff you lose yourself for 10 mins then come back. I never have had the pleasure of using dmt, but I would expect more pleasant and insightful trips.

Salvia... Hah last time i smoked it i blacked out last thing i remember is smoking the bong, next minute ive smashed my bong on my bedside table, my hand is pissing out blood & the girl i was hanging out with is trying to get me to stop grabbing at the smashed bong.... I then proceeded to start shoving her away & screaming at her that im trying to get through to the next dimension all while having the profound feeling that i was a wheel on a bus!

Personally i quite enjoy the other wordly strangeness of the trip, im really intrigued to see what it would be like with some nitrous.

Yeah, i wanna try DMT so bad. Sounds like from most people love the effects. Not so much for Salvia. My last one really sucked man and now i live in house with other people. Im in an upstairs loft but people come up and sunce i have my headphones crabked, i cant hear them till they tap my shoulder. I almost took a hit yesterday but if someone came up while i was feelibg effects that would be bad. It aint worth it. I hate that losing yourself feelibg. When i had my vision i was very happy that day but thats not the case now. Its a dam shame that crap is only phycadelic i can get. I want dmt!!! I wanna see cartoon characters, lol. I wish i could get the fresh, moust Salvia leaves. Much different experience from what i hear. Anyway, Salvia sucks?

Nah man salvia doesn't suck. You just gotta have the proper mindset and setting, and even then it's not for recreation, its more for centering, seeking, divination, etc. It's the same with DMT, it'll spin your head like a top if you don't have the right set and setting. I wouldn't even begin to consider taking either of them in any situation where people might enter the room, even if it's my friends. I don't like people moving around much or talking at all when I take either of them, and if I even think there's a possibility that might happen it can fuck with my trip.

ps Gotta give Durham a shout out closeau! I grew up in that area. I was just back there a few weeks ago visiting the fam.

Sweet Bluuberry. We moved down here from Jersey when i was 13. Akward change for me. I was a skater and first night here my skater buddy said, watch out for rednecks. Im like, whats a redneck? About min later a truck full of older dudes threw beer at us and chased us what seemed like forever. But Durham has always been home. I moved away a bunch for work but always ended up coming back. This is my last year cause im moving to Colorado next year this time. Ill be 30 min from my daughter so thats key. I still hate the humidity here.

Yeah, i agree about Salvia. When i was in a great mood that day i saw virgin Mary so def mindset is everything. I also hate people moving around so im at high risk here in my new place since its a loft. If i was tripping on Salvia and someone tapped me on shoulder id freak. I just save it. Shit, if i got DMT id go to a hotel room for the night. Ill never find it. Got some shrooms coming which are my favorite but their not what they used to be. When i was young half cap would be great. Im not too confident in these but i can function on shrooms. Id rather be alone but can deal with people. Well see. Anyway, cool you were just here. Small world. What area of Durham you from. I live in north durham. By northern high. Id rather live in southern durham but its too expensive. Anyway, peace!!

I grew up in an adjacent city actually, about 30 min drive from Durham. Moving to Colorado sounds like a good idea, I left NC when I was 18 and it was the best decision of my life. Also, you'll probably find DMT pretty easily in Colorado. I'm sure Asheville or Boone too, in the right circles. But yeah, would be real hard pressed to find deem in Durham, lol.