View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

salvia trip into lvl 4 trip

Mr420

Greenlighter
Smoked 20X took and huge rip, and could only hold in for about 8 sec before, bam I was tripped, I remeber sitting on a bed, it had elephants in the design, all the sudden they were moving, like they were alive, then i felt like everything was repeatimg, my gf was my sitter, and I felt like I was seeing her over and over again, thing also breathed sorta like LSD, I felt confused , then, because of the weird elephant visuals, I began Feeling like an elephant, like legit, I had a trunk and tusks, I also laughed like a maniac for the first minute if the trip, and it felt like my head was spitting like pacman, I also noticed faces of my GF was spiltting and forming into weird squares and rectangles, it was scary and weird, but I'm still gonna trip some more lol.

Please also share experiences with your trips too I want to compare

I bought a new bong and some 10x salvia a few weeks ago and gave it a try but i didn't get anything from it. I've read that it needs to be kept under a torch lighter when you're ripping which I didn't have with me so I just used a standard zippo. Not sure if that made any difference though. Definitely try again soon after reading your experience it sounds wonderful. Scary but wonderful nonetheless.

That sounds perfectly representative of a salvia trip, especially the repetition of things present before you entered hyperspace.
Salvia is a strange one, it's been years since I've done it but me thinks it's time for a good experience soon.
While it's one of those drugs you never fiend to experience, it remains a powerful worthwhile experience.

Unfortunately, salvia has been banned in my state for several years now, but back before the ban it was one of my all-time favorites.

Your trip sounds like pretty standard fare.

Don't do it near any roads, heights or bodies of water. I tried 40x and thought that I was in a willy wonka type fun house and the oompa loompas were chasing me and trying to kill me. I ran away from them....but I actually ran in reality. I ran across a street (no cars luckily) and then ran into a bunch of bushes in someones front yard. After that I though the world was ending and reality was being peeled away like it was flipping through pages of a thick phone book.

Don't do it near any roads, heights or bodies of water. I tried 40x and thought that I was in a willy wonka type fun house and the oompa loompas were chasing me and trying to kill me. I ran away from them....but I actually ran in reality. I ran across a street (no cars luckily) and then ran into a bunch of bushes in someones front yard. After that I though the world was ending and reality was being peeled away like it was flipping through pages of a thick phone book.

I second this. I had a friend who took a hit, stood up, started running and then tried to sit back down in the same chair, not realizing he'd even gotten up. He ended up hitting his head on the patio floor. No injuries, but still, salvia is not to be taken lightly.

I often used salvia alone, cross-legged on my bed, in my darkened room, with a candle burning (out of arms reach.) Take caution with this substance, but proper set and setting can definitely make it safer.

After that I though the world was ending and reality was being peeled away like it was flipping through pages of a thick phone book.

I wonder who it was trying to call. 8o

You dont see things man, like oompa loompas haha I don't think you are tripoing salvia, but I find Saliva to be very unsettling at times, but how deep can you go, anyone had an OB before? I'm also going to try DMT for the first time very soon. How does dmt compare to salvia, ?

1) You dont see things man, like oompa loompas haha I don't think you are tripoing salvia,

2) but I find Saliva to be very unsettling at times,

1) Because you didn't see that doesn't mean someone else didn't and it's no reason to doubt what someone took. Everyone's trip is different, especially with salvia.

2) The drooling can be annoying.

Last edited:
I mean it's possible, but I don't see things like that, I tripped to the point where I thought noliving oblects felt and looked real, even sounds real

How does dmt compare to salvia, ?

Broadly similar. You generally smoke both of them. :\ Effects wise, they are both rapid onset and short duration; both can take you to extremely weird places; but DMT is like a bed of silk pillows compared to salvias crown of thorns. Salvia is a lot stronger IME, a lot more dislocating and way way more intense. Salvia is the strongest drugs I've taken. DMT is very strong but nothing as savage and overwhelming as salvia; very high dose DMT is more similar, but not advised.