• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Salvia Subthread] Salvia not Working

Just quickly

i'm quite drunk atm, and was thinking about giving salvia another go. Would it be worth it while drunk?

You wouldn't believe what happened to me. I was also drunk one day and smoked some Salvia 40x and within 10 minutes I was completely sober! I don't know what the fuck fuck or how that happened and it wasn't expected at all. Somehow the Salvia "canceled out" the effect that the alcohol had. Weird shit.

You wouldn't believe what happened to me. I was also drunk one day and smoked some Salvia 40x and within 10 minutes I was completely sober! I don't know what the fuck fuck or how that happened and it wasn't expected at all. Somehow the Salvia "canceled out" the effect that the alcohol had. Weird shit.

I've heard a few reports of the salvia (goddess) literally talking to and scolding people for bringing 'that' (also benzos/opiates) into her realm, and giving them a metaphorical slap in the face before sending them back out sober.

I haven't done Salvia in years but I was able to get strong OOBE trips with plain leaf if I packed a big bowl and used a torch lighter to torch the whole bowl, hold as long as possible. Sometimes it took 2 hits/bowls quickly.