• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals [Salvia Subthread] Extract 100X Strength

Jesus Fucking Christ.

I know EDIT has 60x... they sell it by the 1g. Don't know why you want anything more potent than that (infact, I don't know why you'd want anything close to that potent... or even why you'd want do smoke salvia at all ;) )

I've heard that smoking 60x is insanity.

i would actualy like to hear from one of those 400X expereince (pure salvinorin A) yeahhhh

you do not need anything more than 25-30x to be able to reach a level 5 trip easily and consistently. I make my own approx 28x as it is a hell of a lot cheaper, and stronger than many comercially available extracts that are rated for higher potency.

Not necessarily!!!!

I am a true salvia hardhead and just smoking the 10x extract does very little for me.

I have tried this many times and with many different 10x and even 20x extracts. smoking as much as I can while burning the salvia very hot with a torch lighter.
Other people that smoked the same way that I did usually were welcomed (for better or worse) with open arms by Lady Salvia:D .

Why she would not let me in I still don't know, its only when im on other (psychedelic) drugs that I get a real trip from salvia and even then its still not as intense as a smoked 5MeO-DMT experience.

I would definately try the 100X extract (for better or worse=D )

My first experience with salvia was with 80x and DAMN that was crazy. My friend had to hold me down in my chair because I kept trying to jump into his computer screen thinking it was a portal to another dimension or something...

I can imagine 100x is even crazier than that. I'd be scared to try it personally 8o

I've smoked 90x. It was far too intense. Interestingly, I remember more from the super-high salvinorin-A doses I take than the low doses.

Good god... I could never in a million years bring myself anywhere NEAR that shit!

My last time with the good Lady was a devastatingly powerful experience and I have never had the urge to go back there.

It was only 15x. And I got so toasted that I literally tore my apartment apart. I had three friends trying to hold me down on the floor and I kept bucking them off of me trying to run from the pins and needles.

That drug is downright evil and I don't think I'll ever touch it again. Bleck!

I love the stuff, more intense than anything else i've tried so far. I also use the 60x, but am planning to create some pure salvia crystal using the link I provided above. And yes I am going to smoke it pure. And yes I am Crazy.

I've smoked Salvia several times but only once have I experienced level 5 intensity. I was in another dimension, being laid as cellular brick on what would eventually appear as another human being. My roommate reached out to me and stacked me ontop of myself again and again. That was on a whole bunch of 40x that was preloaded in seperate bongs. I attribute my good trip to the music that was playing and the multiple bong preparation, a setup which had allowed me to hit as much as possible before things turned squeaky.

I think it all takes you to the same strange place,you just need a lot less to get there.

anything above 21x is a ripeoff, at 21x the salvinorum a is nearly pure and just degrades after that.

cognosis said:
anything above 21x is a ripeoff, at 21x the salvinorum a is nearly pure and just degrades after that.

sounds like true. i bought 20x few times and 35x once... and it wasnt even as good as 20x

Making your own is the most effective and economical way to do salvia, hands down. I dont know why more people dont do it.

Because most people in the US are lazy and it can be harder to obtain enough bulk salvia to do the extractions in other countries.

I like to make my own extracts. I have no idea what X they are thouh.
Ill be damned if ill ever smoke that shit again. But my friends do seem to enjoy it/