• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Salvia Divinorum vs. DMT

If you tried both Salvia and DMT (separately), which do you prefer?

• Total voters
dankoni said:
You've found that DMT is cheaper than Salvia? On what planet? DMT is highly illegal and goes for about $300/gram. Salvia is still legal in most places and you can get a pound for like $50? Are you talking about the extracts?

Uh, yea, dont know why its so expensive wherever the hell you are but we got two different sources (that I know of) that make the stuff locally and lace green with it and sell the bud 25 a g. One or two hits is a total fuck up. Shits insane and easy as hell to get around here, and yea, its legit DMT. And yes, I referring to the Salvia extracts. The dry leaves are nowhere near as potent, and local headshops sell extracts for like 60 a gram of 30x.
I don't much about the DMT market elsewhere, but from what your sayin, shit, seems my town's finally got somethin good goin.

2c-buoyant said:
Salvia's a dissassociative now? When did this come about?

I have seen it referred to as that, but most people classify it as an atypical psychedelic.

2c-buoyant said:
Salvia's a dissassociative now? When did this come about?

Answer:
The primary dissociatives are similar in action to phencyclidine (PCP), and include ketamine and dextromethorphan (DXM). Also included are nitrous oxide (laughing gas), salvia divinorum, and muscimol from the amanita muscaria (fly agaric) mushroom.

Many dissociatives also have central nervous system depressant effects, thereby carrying similar risks with opioids that slow breathing and lower the heart rate to levels which can result in death, when used in very high doses.

Their effects are characterized by intense feelings of depersonalization, derealization, and analgesia.
Source

Ask any experienced tripper. I'm quite sure it's a dissociative, although it never had the effect on me.

<MINDETERGENT> said:
^^^come on i thought this was a community not community service...

Seek and you shall find. :)

DMT and SALVIA. How there different or alike?

so ive heard that both are the most intense psychedelic drugs out their and i was wondering which is more intense?

pfffffffffffffffffff ive never done DMT but if its similair to salvia i will be unspeakably dissapointed.

which is better a shovel or a saw?

DMT and salvia are nothing alike really

Shovels are more versatile. I can cut with a shovel but I can't dig with a saw. Kinda off topic though don't ya think?

Why can't you dig with a saw? I'd say it's as easy to dig with a saw as it is to cut with a shovel.

Anyway, me likes DMT better.

^I could prolly manage some alright diggin' with that there saw.

But yeah, DMT > salvia; a million times over. <3DMT

DMT vs Salvia?

I have never tried DMT. I have done salvia. The research I've done on DMT and my experiences with salvia lead me to believe that the two might be very similar highs. If you have tried both drugs would you agree with this? If you do not agree with this can you please explain the differences in the two highs?

Thank You,

Rollz

DMT does what salvia is suppose to do.

Both are short, intense trips, but DMT (judging from my own personal experience) is like experiencing enlightenment and has meaning to it. It is the most visual of all psychedelics and completely overwhelming.

Salvia is scary as hell, not nearly as beautiful and peaceful as dmt and is more of just a mind fuck than anything.

Some people enjoy Salvia and get pretty far on it, not me.

Last edited:
Merged with other identical threads and some copied valuable posts.

Why can't you dig with a saw? I'd say it's as easy to dig with a saw as it is to cut with a shovel.

Anyway, me likes DMT better.

What type of saw we talking about though? One won't be doing precision cuts with a shovel- actually, whats better, a shovel or a spade? Or a saw? Or a DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT <3

I hate to make it look like a competition, but this thread screams POLL! to me. :D

Just curious as to the level of intensity between 5 - meo- dmt and salvia..I know that both salvia and 5-meo- dmt are more intense than dmt, but which is more intense and darker and scarier between salvia and 5 meo dmt ?

oh my god, DMT for SURE. Salvia's got some nasty side effects. My few experiences all involved feeling like i was being stuck by 1000 needle and made me drool on myself. DMT is amazing.

Dimethyltriptamine gets my vote :)

I don't like salvia too much, its really annoying to me, now DMT I love that stuff, so I'd have to go with dmt, smoked not ayahusca if it was ayahusca I would say salvia would win the fight, but I'd still prefer the aya.