View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Salvia Divinorum - My first time

Losmeshwaballs

Greenlighter
This is a report on my first trip with Salvia Divinorum. It may not be entirely accurate due to the fact that I've had multiple psychedelic experiences since then, including one more with Salvia, but I'll try my best to recall the majority of what occurred.

It was about 9 months ago or so. One of my buddies went to a head shop on the way home from work and noticed that they carried multiple different extracts of Salvinorin A. All legal to buy in our state. He sent me a message and I agreed instantly to try some if he picked it up. He chose the 80x extract, the most potent they carried at the time, and came back to my place to experiment with it. I invited a couple other friends over as well because I take comfort in company, and decided they'd help if I started to have a bad trip.

We all sat down and my buddie started to pack the bong. He sandwiched a good sized amount of the 80x between some high quality cannabis and handed me the piece. He then explained the proper smoking method to ensure that I got a good hit of the Salvia. I put on one of my favorite songs by CCR and mentally prepared myself for what was about to occur. I took to long looking at the bong nervously, and the song switched to one called Cotton Fields. Which had a major impact on my trip. I finally built up the courage and took a long hit off the bong, Held it in for 10 seconds and looked at my friends.

Almost instantaneously after I exhaled, one of there faces started morphing into a collage of color, like someone smeared a painting. It was accompanied by what seemed to be the pages of a book flipping a million miles per hour while underwater surrounded by bubbles. All the bubbles burst and I found myself flying over a colorful field of grass and wildflowers. I was in an entirely new reality. I continued to fly, unable to control my path as I passed over a Carnival on the ground. This wasn't a normal carnival though, instead of animals, the acts were enslaved humans of every race. I was flabbergasted by what I was seeing but passed over it quite quickly. (I know it has something to do with the song Cotton Fields, subliminally it must've had me thinking of the meaning.) I continued into the never ending field and looked down once more. My bedroom was in the field, separated from the rest of the house, with no ceiling on it. I saw myself, in the exact same place where I was sitting when I took the hit. Everything in the room was exactly as it was when I took the hit, everyone was looking at me and smiling but they were all frozen in place. When I got directly over myself, a flash of color occurred and I was reattached with my body. I stood up in the real world and looked at everyone around me, I loudly said "Holy Fuck"

then sat back down because it felt like someone had hit me in the face. I quickly started to come down and my friends wanted to go out back for a Cig. I was the first one to the door but something about the outside scared the hell out of me because I hadn't fully come down. I ran back through the house as fast as I could and told them they could smoke out front instead. I layed on my bed and waited for them to return. They asked what scared me and I responded truthfully with "the dark".

Since this trip I have been absolutely terrified of the dark because of what I saw in my back yard, and I'm not even entirely sure what I saw. This trip definitely got me thinking about lots of things, Slavery being the main one. Im not sure I would consider it a good trip, but I also wouldn't consider it a bad one. It definitely made me hate carnivals even more, that's for sure.

Sorry about the length of this guys, I just needed to elaborate the story as much as I could. My next write up will be shorter. -Losmeshwaballs

Last edited:
Here, let me fix this for you. Paragraphs are important, it will allow people to read though your stuff better. :)

This is a report on my first trip with Salvia Divinorum. It may not be entirely accurate due to the fact that I've had multiple psychedelic experiences since then, including one more with Salvia, but I'll try my best to recall the majority of what occurred.

It was about 9 months ago or so. One of my buddies went to a head shop on the way home from work and noticed that they carried multiple different extracts of Salvinorin A. All legal to buy in our state. He sent me a message and I agreed instantly to try some if he picked it up. He chose the 80x extract, the most potent they carried at the time, and came back to my place to experiment with it. I invited a couple other friends over as well because I take comfort in company, and decided they'd help if I started to have a bad trip.

We all sat down and my buddie started to pack the bong. He sandwiched a good sized amount of the 80x between some high quality cannabis and handed me the piece. He then explained the proper smoking method to ensure that I got a good hit of the Salvia. I put on one of my favorite songs by CCR and mentally prepared myself for what was about to occur. I took to long looking at the bong nervously, and the song switched to one called Cotton Fields. Which had a major impact on my trip. I finally built up the courage and took a long hit off the bong, Held it in for 10 seconds and looked at my friends.

Almost instantaneously after I exhaled, one of there faces started morphing into a collage of color, like someone smeared a painting. It was accompanied by what seemed to be the pages of a book flipping a million miles per hour while underwater surrounded by bubbles. All the bubbles burst and I found myself flying over a colorful field of grass and wildflowers. I was in an entirely new reality. I continued to fly, unable to control my path as I passed over a Carnival on the ground. This wasn't a normal carnival though, instead of animals, the acts were enslaved humans of every race. I was flabbergasted by what I was seeing but passed over it quite quickly. (I know it has something to do with the song Cotton Fields, subliminally it must've had me thinking of the meaning.) I continued into the never ending field and looked down once more. My bedroom was in the field, separated from the rest of the house, with no ceiling on it. I saw myself, in the exact same place where I was sitting when I took the hit. Everything in the room was exactly as it was when I took the hit, everyone was looking at me and smiling but they were all frozen in place. When I got directly over myself, a flash of color occurred and I was reattached with my body. I stood up in the real world and looked at everyone around me, I loudly said "Holy Fuck"

then sat back down because it felt like someone had hit me in the face. I quickly started to come down and my friends wanted to go out back for a Cig. I was the first one to the door but something about the outside scared the hell out of me because I hadn't fully come down. I ran back through the house as fast as I could and told them they could smoke out front instead. I layed on my bed and waited for them to return. They asked what scared me and I responded truthfully with "the dark".

Since this trip I have been absolutely terrified of the dark because of what I saw in my back yard, and I'm not even entirely sure what I saw. This trip definitely got me thinking about lots of things, Slavery being the main one. Im not sure I would consider it a good trip, but I also wouldn't consider it a bad one. It definitely made me hate carnivals even more, that's for sure.

Sorry about the length of this guys, I just needed to elaborate the story as much as I could. My next write up will be shorter. -Losmeshwaballs

That should help. I'll respond tomorrow, but as of now I need to go to sleep