View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Salvia Divinorum 60 extract

TimTim1993

Bluelighter
When I smoked 60x I totally forgot that I was a human being, I felt like became an object or a part of the floor, I thought I was dead, everything in my body felt like it ceased working and I was just existing. It felt like gravity or some force was holding me down to the floor, when I grabbed the neck of my guitar in my mind I thought the guitar was crying to have me let go like I was grabbing the neck of an entity, the designs and artwork on my guitar strap were swirling around. It scared the shit out of me and when I could finally move I tried to leave the room but I forgot how to unlock the door.

Many many years ago at a music festival I handed an acquaintance a pipe fully loaded with salvia 50x extract without knowing how powerful it was was (I had only smoked 25x before and in smaller amounts so just thought of it as this relatively benign legal high that gave you the giggles). They took the hit, went silent for about 30 seconds, and then literally screamed (like a horror movie scream), threw the pipe across the field and yelled "that shit is fucking evil" before running to their tent. They emerged half an hour later acting like nothing had happened. God only knows what they saw/experienced.

I still feel bad about it decades later. Don't fuck with salvia it can be frightening stuff.

Many many years ago at a music festival I handed an acquaintance a pipe fully loaded with salvia 50x extract without knowing how powerful it was was (I had only smoked 25x before and in smaller amounts so just thought of it as this relatively benign legal high that gave you the giggles). They took the hit, went silent for about 30 seconds, and then literally screamed (like a horror movie scream), threw the pipe across the field and yelled "that shit is fucking evil" before running to their tent. They emerged half an hour later acting like nothing had happened. God only knows what they saw/experienced.

I still feel bad about it decades later. Don't fuck with salvia it can be frightening stuff.
It's ok, we all have done stuff like that to a certain extent. Salvia is relatively safe, other than a bad trip, there isn't much harm it will do you. You didn't know either like you said

It's ok, we all have done stuff like that to a certain extent. Salvia is relatively safe, other than a bad trip, there isn't much harm it will do you. You didn't know either like you said
Oh absolutely. To be clear when I say don't fuck with it, I just mean it's a drug you have to be careful with and prepared for (definitely one to have a sitter for the first time). Not that people should avoid it completely.

It's been a while but I've had some incredibly positive salvia experiences.

Oh absolutely. To be clear when I say don't fuck with it, I just mean it's a drug you have to be careful with and prepared for (definitely one to have a sitter for the first time). Not that people should avoid it completely.

It's been a while but I've had some incredibly positive salvia experiences.
Yeah I did it without a sitter, but I could have used one, and it was 60x, I wanted to trip really hard that's why I went with it. They had 20x and 40x too

In my 50's, when it was hard for me to find weed or shrooms or cids, I felt like it was the fountain of youth and I smoked a tiny bit daily to the point of seeing things and merging with the floor etc. I was very very thankful to find it,
Now in my 70's , I am a lot younger, and I don't smoke anything if I can help it, but we just moved to a different apartment, and I might take it up again.

Salvia experiences are up in the top if not top mind-fuck you can experience, period.

Level of mind-fuck it can produce can be dangerous for some in wrong set and setting.
Yeah it was definitely a wild ride. Pretty scary imo , it made me panic a little because I thought I was dead. Another time I smoked it I was immobilized again and I thought my guitar cases were barriers or trees and I thought the floor in between the cases were roads, and I thought I was hovering above or that I was much higher up than the floor and cases, like my depth perception was all screwed and I felt like if I got up on my feet that I was going to fall to my death.

Use to sell that shit in corner stores 10 years ago, fucking insane. Chinese man would sell it to all the teens.

U ever smoke a cone of it on acid, truly insane