• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia Divinorum 40x GREAT...........Turbyna Corymbosa (LSA) FAIL!

d33pblu3

Ex-Bluelighter
After some years of use by recreational drugs (cannabis, magic mushrooms, cocaine, LSD, MDMA) decided to search the Internet to existed more in the world apart from the already popular drugs, I found a world of almost infinite substance, I decided to start by the natural before testing research chemicals, buy from a website Salvia, DMT, Datura And corymbosa turbine ...

Salvia, which delight long while eating fungi expected to see things that have no explanation, beyond simply hallucinating, seeing objects or inexplicable things, sage and made me see things that simply can not be explained, the feeling of detachment my spirit, as if my soul was ripped from my body and I feel like slowly an object is cold booted my everything myself leaving my body somewhere forgotten, transporting me to a unique place, it was an experience that while the principle was something light and laughter, rising to something deep and mystical, a formless whole worlds and transform only a consciousness, a mind floating in nothingness. A beautiful experience.

It was Christmas, so I decided to give to a friend on DMT, Datura and turbine still had corymbosa (LSA), after reading quite concerning datura, and that your trip can take up to 3 days and I can easily intoxicarme decided not to take it, even I keep it in a drawer in my room in case some day I have the courage to use it, and I'm the LSA (turbine corymbosa)

Days passed and I decided to make a preparation with 20 seeds, crush the seeds and leaves in cold water for two hours, in the dark filter the content with an old shirt and squeezed well to remove all liquid content became a liquid cafes hues, with a terrible taste hahaha, then I put it in my mouth and wait for 15 minutes with the awful taste and finally swallow.

Nothing happened ... or great disappointment, forget the theme for 1 year or more ...

4 days ago I came across the envelope where I keep the turbine and decided to try again, this time crush 30 seeds and wait 2 hours again, I drank in the same way, was a total of 15 minutes in my mouth and swallow it, use the same method of extraction of cold water, two hours passed and nothing happened, it did not make me give up this time, take 90 seeds, read a little more about the subject, so crush the 90 seeds, put them in a container of color, so no light could enter, shake it about every 6 to 8 hours a bit ... after 3 days of performing the same procedure in complete darkness decided to try again, holding in the mouth for 15 minutes the bitter water color coffee, I finally swallow after two hours and nothing happened.

Now does not that make it work, I find it pathetic inability to perform even a simple cold water extraction as performed eh other cannabis extraction (extraction with isopropyl alcohol to release the oil, butane gas extraction also ).

I need help with the issue, someone could explain a bit more?

sorry I'm not good at writing in English, use a translator.

Greetings and good vibes from Mexico ;)

Not sure why those didn't work but I've only had morning glory seeds and HBWR seeds for LSA. Morning glory seeds *always* work and HBWR seeds always work too if you get good ones (you don't need any more than 8 seeds).

I've never had good success with cold water LSA extractions though. Always found it terribly weak compared to just chewing up the seeds.

Not sure why those didn't work but I've only had morning glory seeds and HBWR seeds for LSA. Morning glory seeds *always* work and HBWR seeds always work too if you get good ones (you don't need any more than 8 seeds).

I've never had good success with cold water LSA extractions though. Always found it terribly weak compared to just chewing up the seeds.

Yesterday chew 35 seeds and stopped at the mouth for 15 minutes then swallow the liquid and nothing happened, one person in this forum suggested I extraction with orange or lemon juice, the truth that I have no seeds and I do not think buy more at least not the same, I think I will explore other horizons, although I know neither the dmt ...

Greetings!