Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Salvia Divinorum 10X - 0.1 grams) - First Time - A cold afternoon

RDF16

Bluelighter
Hi guys, I'm 16, and I've done weed, hash, dxm, and diphenhydramine.

Yesterday after school, I bought 2 grams of kush and at 4 pm I met F. in his house. Waiting for S., we decide to try the salvia with my weed pipe. So F. takes a hit of 0.05 from the pipe, then another 0.05 with a much bigger and longer hit. Then he hadn't talked for 5 mins and he looked like he was in another world, then he talked to me about some blue guys in his trip. He was so funny and happy. Now it's my time: I hit something like 0.09/0.1 with a big hit, and I was like "omg this doesn't work". There's something that I think it is very important: while the trip, I was listening to Kygo - Firestone (I really suggest you guys to listen to this on any downers with high quality headphones, it is really good, try it guys!!) with the Beats Solo 2. The point with the Solo 2 is that it really 'isolates' you from the world and I think that it is awesome with Salvia! By the way, I'm not the type of guy that is scared by drugs, I mean I always do research before trying something but I'm not scared by them, and I wasn't scared by Salvia. It hits me hard. I started screaming in my head something like "NO I'M NOT READY FOR SALVIA", then I remembered that I'm just high and there's nothing that I can do about it, and I start thinking "Ok let's just enjoy it". Now the sofà is definitely sucking me, the gravity is so strange, it is pulling me down. I start seeing the whole room from a really high point, and I see that some paints and numbers really want to enter in the room. This was for only 3 mins, then I was just stoned. So F put the headphones on him with the same song (Really, try it guys!) and he take another 0.1 really big hit. And he drops my dear, beautiful pipe. So when he's like "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THE PIPE!" I just say to him to enjoy his trip and that I'm going to resolve this problem. While he's tripping I call S., he was really close to F's house at this time and I say to him that we have to go to the local headshop.

When F it's ok (like 10 mins after his hit) we met S and we go in the heavy rain to this headshop and F. buys another pipe for me.

After returning to F's house, S. try a little 0.05 hit. Now, S is the type of guy that had tried only weed and alcohol but he's ok with natural substances. After his hit he starts laughing a lot screaming "WOW THIS IS AWESOME IT REALLY WORKS, PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET SAYS THAT IT DOESN'T WORK BUT SHIT THIS IS WORKING WOOOOW" and we started laughing a lot. It was 5:40 pm and a friend is going to pick S up with his car at 6 pm.

Now I hit just a 0.03 with a little hit. I feel just stoned so I take another big 0.05 hit. Now, S's friend calls him just to know what was the address of the road, but I start thinking that S is screaming to his friend something like 'OH SHIT DUDE I'M SO HIGH PLEASE COME PICK ME UP THEY (me and F) ARE GONNA KILL ME' and I start laughing for 5 mins. Actually S only telled the address lol. Now I start seeing a wall on the sofà between me and S. After this, we go on the top of the building (there's really a panoramic view of Rome from there). S starts saying that it is so intense, that it is his first and last trip (2 mins later he's gonna take another hit before he leaves lol). On the top of the building, my vision is like fourfold. Then S. leaves, and now I'm more lucid.

Now I and F start smoking a really fat joint listening to The Dark Side Of The Moon and The Sound Of Silence. Then I go home and I take 1000mg paracetamol for my headache.

This morning F called me saying that he remember like it was just a whole big dream, S calls me asking me if I want to try it again this afternoon (hell yeah i want to!!!)

So, I'm gonna have a lot more experiences with Salvia cause I have a lot of it.
I really like it, it is very euphoric, but I see how someone can have a bad trip on it. By the way I will never understand why like 85% of pepole say that they don't like it and that it is not euphoric, me S. and F. have really enjoyed it!

Oh and guys, listen to Firestone, trust me!!

Sorry for the grammar guys, I'm italian and I'm also a little bit high

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_salvia
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
really enjoyed reading your report and the natural way you approach it

Hahaha, I told you people drop stuff on salvia! =D Shame about your pipe, but cool that he bought you a new one. :)

Thanks again for sharing your experiences, this sounds like a very nice introduction! And agreed with pupnik, you approached it much more rationally than a lot of people your age do, that definitely helps a lot with enjoying it and getting the most out of it.

About people saying it's not euphoric, try to reserve judgement until you've pushed a little further.... The lower doses can actually be easier to enjoy, but at higher doses it can get pretty bizarre and physical (in a trippy way, like strange bodily sensations, but nothing actually dangerous) and that makes it especially odd when you're tripping so hard that you don't even remember you're on a drug! It's no wonder that some people have a hard time dealing with it, especially when they jump right into that level....

If you continue to respect it though I'm sure you'll be fine. :) Even during the stranger trips, as long as you don't fight it and just let it wash over you it's often entirely positive, as with most psychedelic-type drugs. I'm sure you will really enjoy it especially at higher doses if you can keep it together like that! Just remember to take extra precautions before you go that deep because it gets seriously intense, fun or not it's quite a ride! O.O

Thanks both you guys!
I've tried it again and I really love it! Seems like I'm really enjoying psychedelics, now I was looking for 5-meo-dmt but seems it is really hard to find?

8o That is quite a jump, how in the world did you end up at 5-MeO-DMT? Haha. I'm very glad you're enjoying yourself with psychedelics, but I'm going to tell you straight up right now you should start somewhere else.... 5-MeO-DMT is not a beginner serotonergic psychedelic by any stretch of the imagination, and it's a very selective experience that doesn't necessarily give you a good idea of what psychedelics in general are like either. It's actually considered by many to be one of if not the most intense drug there is, the kind of thing people do after they already have lots of experience and want to really try to explore some more novel states. For really getting to know the psychedelic realm and see what all these substances can do for you, there really are much better options to start with that will be much more interactive and easier to integrate into your life.

There are definitely a lot of good tryptamines that you definitely could start with and get a good idea of what psychedelics are all about though! Did you have any other substances in mind to seek out first?

Well the point with 5-meo-dmt is that it's short-lasting! And I really like smoking (Infact I smoke cigs too) so I would really like smoke it! I would like LSD or mushrooms but I'm scared because of the long-lasting effects! Do you know some short-lasting psychedelic? I would really appreciate a suggest! :)

That is very true, but yeah, there are still better options to start with haha. I will say though that the long-lasting effects really aren't so bad.... I understand not wanting to commit to something really long before you know you like it, but if you enjoy salvia I really doubt you won't like or be able to handle mushrooms or LSD. Personally I've had LSD as one of my favorite substances of all time since I first tried it, and my main complaint with it is that twelve hours is not enough time. =D

As for short-lasting, smokeable psychedelics though, you're pretty much going to be looking at other tryptamines. If you're looking for natural substances then DMT and 5-HO-DMT would be your main options, though they both tend to involve some extraction and can be quite intense for a newcomer as well. If you're interested in something synthetic though you actually have a lot more options, as it seems that most of the tryptamines can be smoked to some extent and only last maybe about an hour at most when taken this way. Are you willing to explore with research chemicals or are you trying to stick with the classics?

No problem with research chemicals for psychedelics! Actually the dealers that I know sell substances like weed, hash, cocaine, heroin, MDMA, ketamine and something like that, no DMT or something similar! I even have ordered Salvia online because it is impossible to find it on the street for me, so actually research chemicals are my only options! Do you have some psychedelic rc in particular to suggest me? All the substituted tryptamines I found online are long-lasting! By the way, thanks for all the support you are giving to me, even in other threads!

Ah, makes sense, sounds like you don't have much of an option then! Well, this is actually a pretty interesting time for research chemical psychedelics right now.... Particularly with tryptamines, there has been a sharp increase in the availability of certain more novel compounds lately. For instance, MET, MPT, EPT, DPT, and MiPT are all available if you know where to find them, and these are all direct derivatives of DMT that can be smoked for a shorter-lasting trip. DMT itself only lasts about ten to fifteen minutes, so these will all probably be over within half an hour to an hour. They should all be pretty powerful psychedelics as well when used at sufficient doses, pretty much anything that's closely related to DMT will be. About the other tryptamines you'll find, particularly anything that starts with a 4-HO or a 4-AcO, it's true that those are more long-lasting when taken orally as most people do (though still not as long as something like LSD, most of them are mostly over in a few hours), but most of them you actually can smoke too for a trip that will only last about an hour at most, maybe two depending on the substance. This practice is less common but it is done and seems to produce pretty consistent results, there is not as large of a potency increase with smoking them as there is with some things, but the effects definitely do speed up and become a bit more heavy-hitting. In particular I have heard of 4-HO-MPT and 4-AcO-DET producing good results like this, but I'm sure most of them can be used that way if you desire. So, those are probably the chemicals I would start researching first, beginning with the simple three letter ones and then moving out into the 4-substituted variety!

One thing that may be worth noting about the 4-substituted tryptamines too is that since they are versatile, you could smoke them normally and still be able to take them for a longer lasting trip at some point if you want to do that as well, whereas the simpler tryptamines usually require larger doses and cause more nausea when used like this. I totally get wanting to smoke it and have a shorter trip too, but trust me when I say that it might be good to have a safety net like this because I think there's a pretty good chance that you'll want to go back for a longer trip eventually.... Serotonergic psychedelics are not usually the kind of thing most people are satisfied with just a taste of, you really go in for the full experience. And something that's significant about that in particular with psychedelics is that the longer you're in the trip the deeper it really does go because your mind gets more involved in and there is an interplay between your consciousness and the experience, it is hard to describe to someone who is not already familiar with it but it's really one of the primary reasons that psychedelics can be so moving and special to people.... On the other hand, when you just rush through the experience with a quick flash like smoking can provide, you can see lots of strong hallucinations but there tends to be very little involvement, it's too fast and short-lived for you to do much other than watch. That's been my experience anyway.... There are definitely some psychedelics that are great smoked though, but most of them I would say are honestly better by other methods of administration. Anyway though, just food for thought!

And you're very welcome as well, I'm happy to help. :) It's always nice to find like-minded and responsible individuals, and I'll definitely do whatever I can to help them on their way!

Oh ehy! Sorry for the delay, unfortunarly i have a lot of things to do! Now I can say that I know salvia (10x) pretty well cause I had a lot of experiences in this month. Now i'm getting in stimulants, so i will surely listen to your advise when I will come back to psychedelics! Thanks for all

The duration of a trip is really not something to focus too much on, because it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with time experience, time dilation or intensity. The psychedelics that make me shit my pants the most happen to be short acting ones.

5-MeO-DMT is truly something to behold and it's a privilege to experience it, not saying you shouldn't do it... but it would make more sense if you would try other less intense things first that give you a little more frame of reference for really spiritual / mystical breakthrough experiences.

The point is that in my experience things like 5-MeO-DMT can really go from zero to breakneck speed within seconds and do demand proper preparation and a good mindset, because the trips tend to lead right to the most extreme destinations, usually just described heaven- and hell-like. The experiences can have a big impact, despite lasting a lot shorter than a lot of other psychedelics.
Your relaxed mentality is generally a very good place to start from, but you might wanna learn some basics of psychedelics before you jump to what is pretty much the most intense one qualitatively. And you pick that up properly from trips that give you a little time to work with them, instead of slipping into such an altered state of consciousness ultra quickly.

A lot of people talking about Salvia seem to structurally overdose, apparently because they think that you eyeball herbs like you do with weed. That gives a lot of people ultra intense overdose experiences, which are very hard to handle. Even with short trips, things can still happen and have impact, and short durations don't give you some sort of safety... so just look into some options.

Thanks for the report!