• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Saline solution for coke

Chinoamer

Greenlighter
Ive been doing coke for a while. Just discovered the wonders of saline solution for coke nose. Wass wondering how much saline solution can I use, what is the best course of administration and if there are other tips related to this.

Ps. I'm a noob here so hello everyone

Even though you can use saline solution in your nose, unfortunately that does not prevent the damage inside.
Septal damage seems to take a lower pace only because we don't see it on the next days, but injuries will take place.

Most doctors refer to nasal septo perforation as one of the permanent damages one may suffer, regardless if the substance being is cut or not. Loss of smell, chronic allergies, snoring, infections, deformities are only some of the consequences of accuute or chronic use of cocaine. Hepatitis C and HIV can also be transmitted through coke use.

Even though you can use saline solution in your nose, unfortunately that does not prevent the damage inside.
Septal damage seems to take a lower pace only because we don't see it on the next days, but injuries will take place.

Most doctors refer to nasal septo perforation as one of the permanent damages one may suffer, regardless if the substance being is cut or not. Loss of smell, chronic allergies, snoring, infections, deformities are only some of the consequences of accuute or chronic use of cocaine. Hepatitis C and HIV can also be transmitted through coke use.

Thanks. I gotta add that I do coke for a while, but I do it like twice a month, or three. Do you think this dosing would prevent damage? Is this a reasonable safe dosage?

Each time I dose coke its around less than a gram twice a month

Thanks. I gotta add that I do coke for a while, but I do it like twice a month, or three. Do you think this dosing would prevent damage? Is this a reasonable safe dosage?

Each time I dose coke its around less than a gram twice a month
It always depends what is cut into what you are taking. It also depends on the person. So many factors. We can't say it's safe or not, against forum rules.