Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Safety tips for a newcomer in adelaide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komtrya

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, I am very new to drugs generally speaking, I've tried marijuana a couple of times and am now thinking of giving LSD a shot once I can find some. At any rate, I am a little nervous about the whole process and so I wanted to ask you guys for some safety tips on both getting and using LSD.

As a disclaimer, I am not trying to solicit or buy LSD with this thread, I am more looking for advice on what NOT to do when looking for LSD (and other substances). Such as whether or not putting an ad on Craigslist is a good idea, what kind of dosages are safe, what LSD should look like, what I need to do before the trip itself and if there is anything I should have with me for the trip.

Basically, any advice you guys can give me that can help me avoid getting mugged, killed or arrested.

If asking this much is against the rules I deeply apologize in advance, I just really need the advice.

Sounds like sourcing, but all ill say is i think LSD was easier and less dodgy to get before the introduction of mad scientist RCs of the psychedelic kind.

I remember locally laid prints being pumped out more regularly, and in many circles. Be careful, i left that all once i knew the tabs were funky. LSD rules.

I'm sorry, I'm just very worried about doing something wrong and having something bad happen to me, either when I trip or while I search. I legitimately don't mean to come off as soliciting anything and really am just interested in advice on how to keep safe.

Yeah, sorry but these sorts of threads aren't allowed.
We can't give you any advice about how to obtain drugs - it falls too close to our rules about 'sourcing', even if you're not specifically asking for a source.

The only real piece of HR advice i can give you when it comes to street drugs is to make a small investment in a test kit (which are available for all kinds of drugs, [including LSD] and can be found in headshops and online) to make sure you haven't been sold something bogus and potentially dangerous.

Putting an ad soliciting drugs on any online board is an extremely bad idea for a number of reasons.

I would suggest having a read through some of the threads in bluelight if you don't know what LSD should look like.
That information is all here.

Bluelight isn't here to help you obtain drugs, or even give you vague tips on how to do so.
I would suggest that if you are interested in psychedelics, the opportunity will present itself to you at some stage - but really, it's just about knowing the right people.
The best way to not get ripped off or into trouble is to be discreet and cautious - in other words, pretty much the opposite of going online and making it known you want to buy LSD.

I'm going to have to close this thread, please familiarise yourself with the Bluelight User Agreement before you post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.