• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants safety of propylhexedrine as adderall sub

Urgez

Bluelighter
did a general search on propylhexedrine and extraction from benzedrex inhalers, some good info and warnings..

wanted to get some specific opinions regarding temporary use of this stuff between adderall refills. haven't had any short-term side effects (typically use lemon juice extraction, 1 inhaler's worth at once), is it safe to use for example daily for a week? any tips or supplements etc to maximize safety if this is possible?

thanks.

heart damage *specific to effects of proplyhexedrine* or stimulant use in general? also, i have a pretty high tolerance to amphetamines ~90mg daily adderall

IME, propylhexadrine 250mg feels like about 50-60 mg of Dextroamphetamine.

That being said, it's more of a social buzz with some empathogen qualitys to it, which make it less usefull as a study aid. The main concern with using propylhexadrine is vasoconstriction, and though I doubt you intend to, injecting the extracted chemical can cause very serious, often fatal results. I find propylhexadrine nicer than adderall personally, but I feel like for the purpose you want to use it for, your better off with amphetamine salts.. Oh and there is a cross tolerance.

I'm in a very similar situation as you OP...

I need strong stims to stay awake and use coke daily as my DOC, BUT, I cannot get any for the next week and am considering benzedrex (propylhexadrine) as a temporary substitute.

I've done benzedrex a few times b4 and found it very effective at 250mg's, but am worried about health consequences if taken daily for a week?

I didn't suffer any negative side effects beyond what you would normally get from a strong stimulant (increased heart rate and BP, sweating and the crash...) But I have read that its cardiovascular and vasoconstrictive effects are stronger than an equipotent dose of say coke or amphetamine, so I want to know if this stuff is safe to use daily for 7 days?

Has anyone taken this stuff for more than a few consecutive days? Or does anyone know more about its safety?

(FYI I cannot get any amph, meth, ritalin, etc... My only options are OTC chems)

The most I've ever used was 2-3 days in a row while finishing my undergrad thesis and you could absolutely see a difference between the writing on Adderall and the writing on Benzedrex kind of funny kind of disturbing. Personally wouldn't use that shit for a week it's very dangerous for the plain and simple intense vaso constriction plus if your smoking cigarettes on it....Just be safe maybe take some big old doses of Niacin while you take it.

Having some experience with propylhexedrine, I can say it's more of a meth replacement than adderall. It will certainly add an empathogenic feeling to the duration, but the drawback to propylhexedrine is that you get intense vasoconstriction (Leading to a relatively low ceiling dose) and the comedown is ATROCIOUS. Unless you have benzos and plan to sleep right after the experience, it'll annoy you for the rest of the day, even on benzos/opiates/any other downer you might use.

Put it this way, I've used it at 3PM once and couldn't fall asleep naturally until 3AM, even though the good effects wore off at around 7PM.