View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Safety of lsd the day after taking Tramadol

Tilamce

Greenlighter
First i'd like to say this is my first time posting on this website, so please excuse me if my format is wrong or if I posted in the wrong area.

Anyway, Today at 4pm I ingested 100mg of tramadol for my arthritis pain and I was curious to as if its safe for me to drop a tab of acid the next day around 11am?

First i'd like to say this is my first time posting on this website, so please excuse me if my format is wrong or if I posted in the wrong area.

Anyway, Today at 4pm I ingested 100mg of tramadol for my arthritis pain and I was curious to as if its safe for me to drop a tab of acid the next day around 11am?

I don't see any reason to suspect any kind of harmful interaction between Tramadol and LSD.

In fact chronic use of Tramadol would be expected to somewhat diminish the effects of LSD as Tramadol also functions as a serotonin reuptake inhibitor.

I don't see any reason to suspect any kind of harmful interaction between Tramadol and LSD.

In fact chronic use of Tramadol would be expected to somewhat diminish the effects of LSD as Tramadol also functions as a serotonin reuptake inhibitor.
Thanks a lot for the reply, I'm just worried I might come down with a nasty case of serotonin syndrome.