• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Safety in cocaine use

imagenes

Greenlighter
Hi, this is my first post.

Does anyone know what is the safe amount of cocaine consumption and what is the safe frequency of consumption?

I've been searching the forums for a while but can't find an answer.

Does anyone know what is the safe amount of cocaine consumption and what is the safe frequency of consumption?

If you do coke save it just for special occasions and don't do it more than a couple of times a year. As for amount, do not snort amounts at which side-effects start to be noticeable. Do not binge on it, so rather just use it for a couple hours or a night and definitely avoid days long use. Avoid using it with booze.
You can go pretty reckless with coke and think you're just fine and keep upping frequency of use and dosage and one day end up in cocaine psychosis or worse.
It's not considered as such as it's used a lot outside of "junkie" circles too and none of those people consider it can be more physically harmful and even more psychologically addictive than heroin. Skip to smoking or I.V. and you are almost definitely more fucked than H users.

Whatever a "safe" level of consumption is, I have passed it, and for ages I was a thoroughly in-control, content, and happy enjoyer of that lovely putty that is cocaine - until I wasn't.

I'll save you my backstory but I am not someone you would have thought would become addicted to drugs. I sat on large chunks of most of my favourite drugs, enough of each to get an entire party on a level, for years. Not selling, just hoarding. I've access to coke, speed, MDMA, and multliple psychedelics, downers, and an absolute shit load of booze and cigarettes, 24/7 for the last eight years or so. No problem, until I started getting cosy with cocaine.

I managed my ballad with cocaine for around two. There was no line crossed. Nothing happened. I just started observed myself sniffing gear at times I knew were against my internal code. The first time I noticed, I thought that's that, coke's getting out of hand, detox from that shit! And fully expected it to happen. Yet I've never ever managed to pull it off. I only take coke a few times a week. But I'm addicted to taking it a few nights a week. If I go ten days without getting on it then that is a serious achievement. Which hasn't happened in months. My nose burns and bleeds and so many mornings I vow "no more!" But within three days of feeling absolute revulsion for the stuff, I am enthusiastically consuming it.

I am a fully functional adult, with many good things going for him. But I can't stop ramming this putty up my nose.

This is a rather detached and not very well-written post, I realise, but I have neither the time nor patience to edit it further.

My point, if it comes across at all, is this: cocaine is extremely sneaky. As the consumer of it, you cannot ever truly assess your relationship with it. Your senses and judgement are corrupted by it. If you're planning on doing it more than once a month then I strongly, strongly advise you change course, but if you start getting cosy with it: exercise extreme caution.

It is extremely good fun. I absolutely love it. But it is absolutely evil if you give it the chance to be. Don't ever give it the chance!

But I'm addicted to taking it a few nights a week.
Main difference between coke and other "hard drugs". And you're one of a few who are willing to admit they are addicted to coke even not using daily. Sure it can get a lot worse but that's coke. Sneaky shit as you say it.

If you do coke save it just for special occasions and don't do it more than a couple of times a year. As for amount, do not snort amounts at which side-effects start to be noticeable. Do not binge on it, so rather just use it for a couple hours or a night and definitely avoid days long use. Avoid using it with booze.
You can go pretty reckless with coke and think you're just fine and keep upping frequency of use and dosage and one day end up in cocaine psychosis or worse.
It's not considered as such as it's used a lot outside of "junkie" circles too and none of those people consider it can be more physically harmful and even more psychologically addictive than heroin. Skip to smoking or I.V. and you are almost definitely more fucked than H users.
This is right on the money if you don’t want to end up a loser addict like me.

It is difficult to stop once you do the first line so don’t buy large amounts at a time.

I should be responsible and say there's not really any amount thats completely safe because of the addiction potential.

That being said, on occasion and not mixed with anything else (especially alcohol) - get a good nights sleep afterwards aint so bad. (seroquel will help if you have trouble sleeping, its like magic for that)

Just keep in mind that coke is very bad for the heart so keep doses as low as possible.

But who am I to talk? I once ate 100 grams of coca leaf to try and get high and I got... really high. Not recommended.

Coke's weird, no matter the scale of use the habit can become addiction pretty easily. I had a period where I would literally do microbumps less than half a grain of rice every few hours while drinking and I still got to the point when I ran out where I was thinking I should go get more, even though I was taking like mgs a night. It definitely builds strong habitual attachments faster than a lot of other drugs.

Greatly depends on the purity of the coke. Get yourself a test kit. One person can be doing 22% every day and another 95% on weekends. It also should determine how much you use and how often you snort lines when you do use it.

Coke goes from once a month, to once a week, to Thursday to Sunday, to everyday just like that...

Agree wth others, same as MDMA... special occasions

i did it once a week for years - the stuffy nose is enough to keep you from coming back too soon

it was a bit of a habit, even at once a week, and i had to stop drinking for a while, otherwise i'd wanna do coke - so i did

I don't know a safe amount but I do try to not over do it as I fight panic attacks on the comedown. Breathing techniques help but I seriously need to not do cocaine. I need to stop the drinking again to avoid the stupid urge

I always gave myself a rule with this stuff: only do it when offered by someone for free. Kept me out of trouble for the last 20 years.
Which is to reiterate the above-mentioned "special occasions".

Your getting some good advice here. Buy some once or twice a year, and splurge, a little. depending on how good it is, I limit to a half gram to a grm night. Also , have a cut off time. if you have a hard time doing that then cocaine is most likely not for you. Nothing worse than finishing your last line with the birds chirping outside. Makes you feel like a piece of shit. And when that does happen just ride out the day and sleep that night. it'll be rough for a couple of hours , but you'll come around. Then you'll sleep well that night. As long as you're not dippin back into the powder.

Plus for me, personally, I have a horrible time going to sleep after a session. on the comedown, i need to have benzo's on hand and a lot of weed. my wife can fall fast asleep though, jealous.

Anyways, if you ever get some test it for fent first and then always start with skinny lines, and then you can work your way up. Because most likely you will have to after the first couple.

I do enjoy Coke and I'm actually more antisocial on it. I like being by myself and playing online poker. But if You have a small group in a session it can be quite fun. Have private conversation, but at a party not really into that.

One more thing to add is cocaine is not physically addicting , it's just mentally addicting. If you have it on hand, youll think about often. folks either act on it or can resist it. thankfully , i'm one who can resist (for the most part) LOL.

Also buy smaller amounts at a time. Typically eight ball are perfect for me It can last a couple months. But I have bought an ounce in the past a couple times and you definitely overdo it when you have that much. Be safe

Nothing worse than finishing your last line with the birds chirping outside. Makes you feel like a piece of shit.
I beg to differ.

Aaaaah, the good old days. Most of my mates would start tripping when the first bird-song hit. I found it to be quite tranquil.

That being said, if you started at sunset and you're still going at chirp hour..........

I've done around 3gs of cocaine in total and from my own anecdotal experience I can take it or leave it. I really think it comes down to the type of person you are, just like with any other substance, some things will be too good to resist and require extra levels of protection. For me and my partner, we have decided to set a hard limit of only buying once every two months and only using for three hours a session. We set a timer for that duration and weigh out approx 333mgs for each of us to use. This results in around 6 doses per person per 30 minutes. Buying 2 grams at a time equals 3 sessions together. I had to get my sea legs with this substance and I think everyone needs to have a bit of a taste before they get the right rule set. A lot like riding a bike! But up your nose!

D3GHo2GW4AEW0lu.jpg:large

There is no safe amount, it will all depend on what it could be cut with, and what your tolerance is. I have done coke for 30+years. I have always been able to pick it up and put it down when ever i wanted to. Sometimes i could go a year without doing it other times i could do it every weekend for 6 months then stop. Cocaine is very sneaky, it will make you justify everything you do to make you think it’s acceptable to keep buying, and will get a hold of you eventually. You will need more and more to get the hit you think you need. Coke will lose all its good points. I ised to love the high, the enthusiasm it give, how chatty and outgoing it made you. Theses days i couldn't think of anything worse than doing coke and going out, i don’t like chatting to people when im on it, and i never get the nice high I used to. I know all this yet still very controlled by it. If you find your self doing it more than only on special occasions stop. If you only do it with certain freinds you will end up finding them freinds a trigger to start you craving. Its so easily to get sucked in to the hole, and you wont see it coming. In the past i could make a p5 last a week. For the last 2 years i have been doing it every other day minimum. Sometimes doing 14g on a 24 hour session. If i dont have at least 1g it’s totally pointless i dont feel anything from it. I will probably do 6 lines out of 1g and still never get that nice high i used to. I know all this but yet still drawn to it and using it. Its the devils dust. It will ruin friendships, relationships, jobs, bank balances, and lifes so easily and you wont see it coming as you will
Of justified it all the way to that point. Never underestimate it or get comfortable around it. If this post just opens one person’s eyes and helps prevent some one slipping i will be happy.