• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safely using opiates after Vivitrol?

Zombieland6553

Greenlighter
I was forced into getting the Vivitrol while in treatment. Im just not ready to quit. Ive also experienced adverse side effects (one being hair loss...seriously, WTF?!) and have been having cravings for 2 months. My first injection was early in Dec, so its been about 5 months. My last injection was April 1st. I want to get high so bad I can stand it. How much (IV H or or Ds) could I effectively but more importantly safely use? I dont want to overdose but Ive also heard of people not being able to feeling ANYTHING until like day 50. Im 5'7 135lbs. Ive been IVing meth regularly for over a month and I cant fucking take it. My habit before Vivitrol was very small (.2 a day or 8mg Dil).

Please help.

Start low i would say 2 mg dil. H i couldnt safely tell you because i dont how potent it is. Your brain receptors will be more sensitive plus the time youve been clean. If youve been on vivitrol for 6 months it will take longer than the 30 days its supposed to be in your system for

Well it's nearly been a month, so you could probably get high, but if youve been sober for 4-5 months, why throw all that away now??

- Hopeless

But I haven't been sober. I've been slamming ice. And that shit is wrecking my body.
I wasn't ready to stop using. Im asking because I don't want to OD in the process.

Well being opiate free, is just as good as sober! Are you on glass now, or at least when you decide to do the h?

- Hopeless