• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Safely ingesting after smoking

jp117

Greenlighter
I've been smoking Meth steadily for the past 14 hours, a couple hits every few hours. I'm generally not a binge user but the night kind of got away from me. I'm feeling a steady alert high right now, but I don't want to smoke anymore because at this point I'll be wasting it. It's now morning and going to sleep is not an option, at least until later in the day. Does anyone have experience safely redosing by ingesting or snorting after a short smoking binge? I'm looking to make it through the day while being able to get done the things I need to, not trying to tweak my ass off trying to regain some sense of euphoria. My gut (no pun intended 8)) tells me to ingest as opposed to snort, for a more gradual onset and steadier buzz. I do have a fairly good tolerance, but I also don't want to overdo it. To give some perspective on amount, I normally put in a couple shards approximately the size of the O on your keyboard, and those will last me a few hours taking a couple good hits periodically.

Last edited:
You're right in that ingesting will be a slower, steadier buzz.

But on other other hand, it might last longer, so if you're trying to sleep soon maybe the best idea (after not doing any) is to do a small bump.

I'm not going to be able to hit the hay until later this evening which will put me at well over 24 hours awake, so I need what I can get right now haha. I appreciate the advice, I did a small bump and I'm not going to do more until I give that at least 45 minutes to an hour to kick in, and we'll see where I'm at. I'm sure there are some people like "24 hours, that's weak, NOOB". They would be correct.

I'm not going to be able to hit the hay until later this evening which will put me at well over 24 hours awake, so I need what I can get right now haha. I appreciate the advice, I did a small bump and I'm not going to do more until I give that at least 45 minutes to an hour to kick in, and we'll see where I'm at. I'm sure there are some people like "24 hours, that's weak, NOOB". They would be correct.

I never really got a noticeable effect from eating the crystal.. I mean, I'd notice many hours later that the night had passed and I was still awake, but it was a subtle feel in comparison to what the same amount would have done via any other route of administration. It seemed maybe half as strong and didn't really seem to last much longer, but that's just me.

Taking it in a capsule or something seems a much more advisable method if it works for you though, maybe not from a recreational point of view, but health wise. Probably a bit more focused and functional than the more intense buzz of snorting. Depends how much you're using though.

If snorting doesn't last long enough, maybe try splitting a dose in two and taking the other half.

Btw, staying up for several days doesn't have to be synonymous with using.