• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Safe to take kratom and hydrocodone-homatropine same day?

Routine_doctor56

Greenlighter
Wondering if it’s safe to take kratom and hydro done/homatropine mix in the same day ? Will there be a problem between the kratom and the homatropine or the hydrocodone? Would one in the morning and the other later in the day be safe?

The only problem is that kratom binds to the MOR significantly enough to blunt the effects of other opioids. This can be dangerous in that it may cause you to keep dosing higher on the hydro to try to get effects potentially causing OD.

The only problem is that kratom binds to the MOR significantly enough to blunt the effects of other opioids. This can be dangerous in that it may cause you to keep dosing higher on the hydro to try to get effects potentially causing OD.
So as long as I stay to a set dose it will be fine? There’s no bad interactions besides that and I can take kratom after it wears off?

So as long as I stay to a set dose it will be fine? There’s no bad interactions besides that and I can take kratom after it wears off?
There are no case report or studies of interactions between kratom and other opioids. And respiratory depression is not a risk with kratom (due to the lack of b.arrestin recruitment). That doesnt mean there arent any - its just that there is no evidence of it to go on

Don't be surprised if the hydros dont do shit for you though. Probably better off choosing one or the other and spacing them a few days apart.

There are no case report or studies of interactions between kratom and other opioids. And respiratory depression is not a risk with kratom (due to the lack of b.arrestin recruitment). That doesnt mean there arent any - its just that there is no evidence of it to go on

Don't be surprised if the hydros dont do shit for you though. Probably better off choosing one or the other and spacing them a few days apart.
Thanks for your response and the info I really appreciate it. I will keep all of this in mind.