• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Safe to Take Kratom After Normal Doses of Adderall and Klonopin?

happyneedles

Bluelighter
I take 2mgs twice a day of Klonopin and 30mgs twice a day of Adderall (both prescribed). Occasionally I take red vein Kratom in small dosages for pain in the evening when needed. I purchase my kratom from a respected online vendor that does lab testing (though I won’t name the vendor for fear of breaking any BL rules). A serving size is 5 capsules for a total of 2500mg.

Would it be safe to take red vein kratom in a couple hours to help with the pain? I have a tolerance to both Klonopin and Adderall, but I’ve grown a bit worried. I’ve seen posts on other sites that state Kratom is somewhat similar to the chemical makeup of Tramadol, and I know Tramadol can cause seizures from mixing it with drugs such as Adderall. The Adderall and Klonopin have all but worn off at this point. Even if the general consensus was that I should be fine, I would still give my body a bit more time before taking Kratom this evening.

I'm no expert, but I'm on Klonopin and was also prescribed Dexadrine and Vyvanse for years (both of which are obviously very similar to Adderall) and I frequently was on varying dosages of Klonopin, Dexarine/Vyvanse and Kratom all at the same time. The worse thing that would ever happen was amphetamine anxiety negatively affecting my Kratom high, and the best thing would be that sometimes the Kratom and amphetamine would interact positively. I don't think you have anything to worry about.