• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe to take adderall

mollyxan

Greenlighter
I took around 50 mg of adderall over the course of yesterday. The next day, I took 90 mg vyvanse in the morning before breakfast, didn’t feel anything then later that night railed around 120 mg ritalin over the course of 2 hours. Now I want to take adderall what is a safe dosage I can and still get euphoric off it.
I also have ADHD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mollyxan! I see that this is your first post, so if you have not yet formally been welcomed to the community, please allow me to do so! We're always happy to have new blood, as it were and wouldn't you know it, you're just that :),

Now, as we're here for you, please be here for us in return! If you could, please read the forum guidelines and acquaint yourself a little bit with how we operate around here. The usage of Alias's like SWIM are not allowed as they don't actually afford anybody any legal protection and makes us look like idiots to the law and it creates unnecessary confusion when folks are trying to decide how to best handle your thread.

So, as you get to know a little bit more about the scientific/medical aspects of your drug use, you should try to develop a mental map of what, in general, is safe and what is not. There is a term used in medicine to describe essentially, how dangerous a drug is. This is an oversimplification, I'm sure, but the best example is such:

Opioids, at their "therapeutic" and proper dose, that which removes pain, anxiety etc. are truly not that far from the dosage that could kill a person. As you're surely aware, people routinely die using Opioids at a dosage that they actually believe to be benign/normal.

Amphetamines specifically, but stimulants in general possess a much wider "Therapeutic Index", so, using our previous analogy, this means that you can actually ingest a lot of Amphetamine past what might be considered a therapeutic dosage and not be in danger. You will experience very unpleasant and intense stimulation possibly, but Amphetamines in general and in comparison to Opioids, are fairly safe. You should not have to worry about hurting or killing yourself considering the dosages you're using.

Answer?

Do what makes you feel the best. Try not to escalate dosage to the point of psychological dependence. Do not use Alias's when using the forums please.

Again, welcome! :)

Hi Mr Richards,

Do you have any knowledge, experience of phenfast375 diet aid. As far as I know it is synth of phentermine??? Does it stimulate in a similar way?

Hi Mr Richards,

Do you have any knowledge, experience of phenfast375 diet aid. As far as I know it is synth of phentermine??? Does it stimulate in a similar way?

Im seeing a Fenfast375 and a Phen375 but not a Phenfast375. Neither contains phentermine, which in of itself barely compares to Adderall unless you dose like crazy (which I have and still would take like 30mg of Adderall over a couple hundred mg of phentermine).

They are basically herbal supplements with some amino acids and other useless garbage in them.

Nothing over the counter in the western world is going to contain anything close to a CNS stimulant like Amphetamine. The strongest stimulant, I believe, that can be had over the counter is Ephedrine, which I imagine even that is hard to get now, as it is a precursor chemical used in the production of Methamphetamine.

Thanks for the info guys. Will be used for working out and losing weight so not really looking to get off on it.

Sorry for the newbie questions but you guys seem very helpful.

I'm prescribed 8mg (2mg legit pills) diaz for anxiety, got myself some 10mg galenika Bensedin and its shit. Now have some generic xanax on the way. Any experiences of either good bensedin or generic xanax would be helpful.

So frustrating that I find myself having to find alternate ways other than my gp to get the correct dose of benzos for my anxiety. Uk gp's just don't want to listen or supply more than 8mg per day but are happy to give me 225 mg of venlafaxine that ended up putting me in hospital for 5 weeks!

GP's please listen to your patients needs.

Rant over.

Rich x

Hey Dakster, I would just like to gently redirect you regarding your latest post. I see you're delving into the territroy of "how is this going to affect me and what will work best?". It's not that we are opposed to these types of queries based upon moral principles, it's just that everybody has unique attributes and physiology that leads them to experiencing drugs in a different manner than their peers.

My point is, we will always help you be safe. We won't direct you to do anything dangerous, nor will we let you leave BL without the information you need to keep you safe. However, we cannot do anything like telling you what your licit or illicit drug preferences might be. You simply have to do some experimentation, just like anything in life. If you're ever unsure, we will be here to help you.

Honestly, it sounds like your dopamine is gonna be pretty much used up at this point. Take 5/6 days off and then dose again!