• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe to take 60mg Adderall XR in one dose?

skittlezzzz

Bluelighter
I'm not completely new to stimulants but just haven't had them in a while. I have a family thing to go to and I want to be social and not a hermit. I have about 30 20mg XR capsules.

Will I be ok to take 3 without any problem? I have access to plenty of xanax, valium, and temazepam should the need arise.

I've been researching so many different things like I would need to take double the XR dose compared to an IR dose but that doesn't seem right.

I've taken 40mg XL at once and felt a little energized and good but I want more.

Should I go ahead and take the 3 XR 20mg caps? Or should I crush them or what? Please help.

Why don't you just take the normal dose you would take on an average day, bring some of the Adderall with you and if you aren't getting the desired effects from 20mgXR, try another one. That's what id do at least... And yeah it would probably be good to keep a benzo like valium or something around in case you got a little too speedy around your family. How much is your normal amp dose?