• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Safe to roll post-concussion + strange nerve issues?

niconiconi

Greenlighter
Friends are hoping to roll soon, but I'm wondering if I should sit this one out or not.

Two weeks ago I suffered a very minor concussion that, as far as I can tell, is completely healed.

Also, after the [FONT=-apple-system, San Francisco Display, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]past couple months or so I've been experiencing a strange sensation on my left side, especially around the left chest and the muscle (tendon?) right between the chest and the left arm on the shoulder, right in front of the armpit. It's a sharpish pain that flares up and goes away randomly, radiating up the left side of my body. Obviously, it sounds cardiac/heart related, but after a blood test, x-ray, and electrocardiogram, my doctor concluded that it definitely isn't cardiac related, and is likely neural, recommending physical therapy. So, despite these weird sensations, all of my levels are normal and nothing is apparently wrong.

[/FONT]In light of all of this, do you guys think I should sit this round out, or that it's probably fine. I'm worried about, y'know, having a seizure or something. I have no history of seizures, or heart disease, or any underlying diseases/disorders, I have rolled before without incident and would be doing the same small amount (just a point).

Would appreciate any, any advice.

If you got an concussion then you must have hit something hard with your head right? It is quite possible that there are something wrong with your neck as those symptoms sound like coming from pinched nerves.

If you got an concussion then you must have hit something hard with your head right? It is quite possible that there are something wrong with your neck as those symptoms sound like coming from pinched nerves.

I hit my head on the top of my staircase fairly hard, but not too hard. I didn't black out, experience any nausea, or experience any memory loss and what not. I went to the doctor, they said I had a minor concussion, and about five days later felt completely fine. I experienced that about two weeks ago. My chest/side problems began to occur months before I got a concussion.

I'm basically worried about seizures, as I know they can occur when taking MDMA. Is there any way I can safeguard against that? Part of this fear stems from my not knowing how seizures occur.

You could take something that keeps seizures at bay if you are that scared of them and still want to use MDMA. Klonopin would suit best for that but don't overdo it.

Also keep your doses low so you'll get less side-effects.