• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe or pointless? Diazepam, Alprazolam & Lorazapam

BabyGurl3171IsBack

Greenlighter
Safe or pointless? Diazepam, Alprazolam & Lorazapam. + Adderall

So, I've taken (geesh, rough guess) 15 mg diazepam, 7-8 mg lorazepam & 4 mg alprazolam in about 4-6 hours. Ik, tolerance is a bitch.
I want to blow a line of adderall (30-45 mg) which is a norm line for me.
Will the benzos kill the Addy, take away neg effects only, what?

Thanks guys!!

Last edited:
So, I've taken (geesh, rough guess) 15 mg diazepam, 7-8 mg lorazepam & 4 mg alprazolam in about 4-6 hours. Ik, tolerance is a bitch.
I want to blow a line of adderall (30-45 mg) which is a norm line for me.
Will the benzos kill the Addy, take away neg effects only, what?

Thanks guys!!
Probably not entirely safe. But then, very few things in life are.

I'm not that familiar Adderall, but my guess would be that because you've already consumed a relatively large amount of Benzos, it will dampen the Adderall slightly. I guess the Benzos should help with the anxiety depending on your current tolerances.

Probably not entirely safe. But then, very few things in life are.

I'm not that familiar Adderall, but my guess would be that because you've already consumed a relatively large amount of Benzos, it will dampen the Adderall slightly. I guess the Benzos should help with the anxiety depending on your current tolerances.

Thanks Pally Pete. I did a line of 45 mg n just feel, how do I put it, less "gray" with life. Make sense? No rush, not a burst of energy but relaxed from the benzos, I'm assuming & I have ADHD, not like a bad case of it just enough (rushing thoughts, can't sit still, fidgeting, etc.), so maybe the mix will stop my horrendous panic attacks yet the A will keep me happy & motivated. I'll report back ?

Be careful, mixing amphetamines on top of a nice hefty dosage of benzodiazepines can result in some poor decision making for sure.

It's actually A rather safe combination and benzos are usually the goto med for stim overdose. But taking blackout doses of benzos mixed with amphetamines can definitely result in destructive behavior or other unwanted incidents.