• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Safe methadone and benzo dose

nutty85

Greenlighter
So my friends planning on getting clean doing a methadone detox and usually when he does methadone detoxshe gets real bad anxiety and gets real paranoid thinking I'm gonna die so I was wondering what would be a safe dose of lorezapam to take with methadone I don't wanna get high just don't wanna be having panic attacks while getting clean it just really sucks and its super scary I only have two lorezapam 0.5 pills I know its not a lot lol but I just want to take away the anxiety while on methadone would it be ok taking half or would that be too little

You should be fine if you're using the methadone to detox since that means you already have an opiate tolerance. Go ahead and take both of the Ativan I mean 1mg isn't a whole lot, normally mixing benzos with strong sedating opiates like methadone is not good, in this case you will be ok.

If I were you I would try 0.25 at first, maybe it's enough to stop the panic attacks. This way you get the most out of your 1mg. If it doesn't help whatsoever you can take more. :)

It's as simple as remembering with any drug combo, safe or dangerous, to start low with both or at least one and very gradually work your way up. With tolerances to one or the other you will never encounter a problem this way. In my years of drug use I have never oded following this method. Not saying I've never oded. Just not when I do that.
Love, lulz and revolution.