• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe drugs? Is there even such a thing?

bowdenta said:
even when administered responsibly, meth is going to be about as unsafe as a drug you will find. Shit, H + Heroin might be the deadliest combo i know. meth use IMO always lead to meth abuse, for atleast some time. and use H responsibly?
I totally agree, Meth is about as toxic as it gets. Destroys the brain, teeth and your body..
But I'll say Opiates are pretty safe, also weed. But I don't smoke weed but I think its still safe..

i think weed iz pretty darn safe,4 the reasons mentioned.alot of legal things r pretty safe no1 ever od on kava and not much on kratom.i think cigs r pretty safe but many disagree.codeine and valium,but i guess it does depend with most thingz on how used.and the joke about the datura i hope everybody knowz tahts a joke its horribly posionous.

Opiates and psychedelics cause no harm to the body when used responsibly under the right conditions, with a safe dose and a pure product.

^^ Except that opioids can easily cause death in overdose (which is not dramatically higher than therapeutic dose for some of them).