• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe Dose Oxycodone

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So I been experimenting with this for years but the disregard this for anyone who’s suffered one of my post but was nice enough to answer me

5mg for a complete beginner
10 mg light tolerance( still some nice effects)

now my problem is would 15 mg produce any fatal effects I wanna nod, a nod is basically an overdose am I correct? Albeit this isn’t morphine derived so I know Thebaine is less sedating. Would you bump to 15? It seems to be increased with the use of CBD THC, oddly doesn’t do much other then the normal stoned but cbd tends to potentiate oxy. What would you do at the point?

I think you should be fine. I have in the past taken 15mg without any tolerance but I did nod incredibly hard like I couldn’t keep my eyes open, so take it with caution and also wait until someone else responds because I’m not the most responsible drug user.

also I’ve found the nods produced with oxy are less euphoric than with heroin and other opiates.
be safe with opiates you really don’t wanna be on their bad side

ps: this is only based off of personal experience

15mg is very unlikely to produce serious side effects. At most it could make you nauseous and/or very sedated but you'll keep breathing. 15mg is not too different from 10mg.

Highly unlikely 15 mg would cause an overdose. The thing with opiates (besides fentanyl) is you can overdue it and face side effects such as nodding, puking, and sedation. Often these effects are felt when taking too much with little tolerance.

Id personally guess an Oxycodone overdose in opiate naive individuals to become even slightly likely the dose would have to be greater than 50 mg.

Highly unlikely 15 mg would cause an overdose. The thing with opiates (besides fentanyl) is you can overdue it and face side effects such as nodding, puking, and sedation. Often these effects are felt when taking too much with little tolerance.

Id personally guess an Oxycodone overdose in opiate naive individuals to become even slightly likely the dose would have to be greater than 50 mg.
Thanks man that clears up the sleepy dreamy part and thinking I was dying.

I think you should be fine. I have in the past taken 15mg without any tolerance but I did nod incredibly hard like I couldn’t keep my eyes open, so take it with caution and also wait until someone else responds because I’m not the most responsible drug user.

also I’ve found the nods produced with oxy are less euphoric than with heroin and other opiates.
be safe with opiates you really don’t wanna be on their bad side

ps: this is only based off of personal experience
15mg is very unlikely to produce serious side effects. At most it could make you nauseous and/or very sedated but you'll keep breathing. 15mg is not too different from 10mg.

Thank you both for your response I spaced evenly out but next time ima take them ima try a 15

Yeah agree 15mg is pretty moderate.

Nodding isn’t necessarily overdose by the way although it can be an occurrence going into one. Usually overdoses I’ve seen are quick drops into completely passed out, not breathing, turning purple, a choking sound to start.. a nod just means you’re really high and relaxed . There’s a ways you can go before that death rattle from a light nod. As long as you’re awake you’re okay and keeping dose down like this will keep you awake.

15mg really isn’t that much

If you’re concerned though it might be a good a idea to do this with a friend or someone who can supervise.

Yeah agree 15mg is pretty moderate.

Nodding isn’t necessarily overdose by the way although it can be an occurrence going into one. Usually overdoses I’ve seen are quick drops into completely passed out, not breathing, turning purple, a choking sound to start.. a nod just means you’re really high and relaxed . There’s a ways you can go before that death rattle from a light nod. As long as you’re awake you’re okay and keeping dose down like this will keep you awake.

15mg really isn’t that much

If you’re concerned though it might be a good a idea to do this with a friend or someone who can supervise.
Thanks man yeah I got people to watch over me and narcan Available id like to push it to 15 and see what happens but so far 10mg every 4 is working perfect