• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe dose of Klonopin?

Dop3l3ssHopefiend

Bluelighter
I have recently been forced to quit a monstrous furanylfentanyl habit, and been using xanax liberally to keep wd symptoms down and be able to sleep. The other night however, i got ahold of 45 1mg klonopins, and was warned to be careful with em.. Well long story madeshort, i took 3 of themplus about 800mg gapapentin before bed. I was told ive been found sleepwalking thru the house, trying to go somewhere.. I guess my question being, what isa safe dose of klono if you just want to go to sleep with opiate wds

1. Please post questions like this in BDD the next time as Basic dosage questions belong to Basic Drug Discussion.
2. 1mg should do the trick.

What you experienced was a blackout, I believe. Watch out for those. You have a high chance of harming yourself or others when in a blackout and you won't even know what happened when you wake up out of it.

Stay safe.

Xanax and Clonazepam are equipotent, however klonopin has a longer half life, so dosages can stack up. As KleinerKeiffer said, these kinds of questions regarding dosage are more suitable for BDD, so I'm going to move this thread there.

//Also wanted to say, as horrible as opiate withdrawal is, especially fentanyl withdrawals, Benzo's are a harder kick (and much more dangerous). Be careful not to go overboard.

When I was using benzos I did few years ago 30 2mg clonazepam during 24h and ended up driving my car out of the road and luckily nothing happened for the others or me but the car was totally wrecked. I remember going into gas station to get some coffee during middle of a night and driving back but I don't remember driving off the road so I must have blacked out plenty of times and finally drove off the road.

Cops didn't notice anything weird although I was still under the influence.

Anyhow I wasn't up to taking them all during that timeframe and instead I thought those would last atleast two weeks. It just is hard to stop popping the pills after you have taken one so if you can I would suggest you give them to someone reliable who can give half a pill to you at the evening.

Gabapentin alone has caused amnesia for me. It may be either drug or the combination for you so perhaps no dose will be without side effects. For clonazepam the most common low dose prescribed is 0.5mg and for me was sufficient for sleep at that dose for several years.

Ive only tried gabapentin once, at 1200mg dose that my friend recommended. Weird ass shit to say the least! I had full blown haluccinations like i was in diff world.. probly didnt help adding klonos.
I am now into 2nd week off fent, and its starting to get bearable. I mean im still in bed a wreck n having to wear Depends with puke bucket nearby, but I can now get thru a day of work as long as I get 800mg adderall in me. Oh how I wish I could afford a program... Even more so I wish I never touched fent and it's analogs

oh man, 800 mg of adderall, wow buddy thats crazy high. i guess if it helps with getting through wd then thats cool. I am honestly stunned that you are even able to sleep. I think that since you are on such a high addy dose you will for sure need a higher dose of the klonopin. Personally i would say stop the gaba and take the kpins. Let them dissolve under your tongue as they will hit you faster. I have been through opiate wd so many times its one of the worst feelings ever. I have also stated the same thing as i wish i had never messed around with that stuff in the first place. Best of luck to you and again i would say for now dont touch the gaba and use the kpins. They help with wd side effects a great deal.