• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Safe but effective way to snort UK heroin?

Ton Croose

Bluelighter
I have searched for this but am seeing mixed views on effectiveness and what to mix and how much to mix with the heroin...

Visiting family for Xmas (in the UK) and I won't be able to smoke some of the time. In case that turns into most of the time I may try snorting some. This is number 3 heroin, i.e. no good for snorting.

For those in Europe or the UK with this heroin, how would you recommend snorting it?

Is straight snorting pointless? Some people say to mix with citric acid, someone else said absorbic acid and someone even mentioned vinegar. The latter sounds like it would be harsh to snort.

The easiest way would be to mix some with absorbic acid (by opening up a Vitamin C capsule). Sounds like adding water would be better but messy. Maybe just add a tiny bit of water and let it evaporate?

Any tips? Pretty sure I managed to ward off withdrawals once by doing tiny bumps. Didn't feel any effect. Total waste of H or is it worth preparing somewhat?

Would it be worth mixing some H with an equal amount of absorbic acid and doing small bumps? Or definitely need to add water or vinegar?

Thanks.

You can still feel it but it's a waste and fucks your nose I used to make lines mixed with heroin mdma and ketamine can't you find somewhere discret to smoke

Yeah, snorting of #3 should work nevertheless, just make sure you crush it as fine as possible for to maximize absorption.