• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Nostalgia S&G Video Game Nostalgia Thread

SzFSmDI.jpg

working through DKC 3. Definitely not the masterpiece that Diddy Kong's Quest is, but still super fun. I like the addition of the mini games and the water vehicles.

SzFSmDI.jpg

working through DKC 3. Definitely not the masterpiece that Diddy Kong's Quest is, but still super fun. I like the addition of the mini games and the water vehicles.
You know if you were to have a brand new, unopened copy of the game then it could be worth in the hundred(s) of thousand(s) of dollars?

I fucking loved DK 2 & 3. Really liked 3 and the way the game was set up where you collect other game items and such besides just beating levels.

and of course:

When I was in high school, my friend gave me some sort of Wolfenstein editing program where you could go in and change the colors of individual pixels. So if you were bored enough and had time on your hands, you could greatly increase the amount of blood being that was being spattered, like when the German shepherd dogs attacked. Once I created a handicap sign that appeared on the inside wall of every elevator. Good times!

But the first game I became hooked on was prolly Prince of Persia.

you could change skins with quake. i put an pumkin as a head on my player. i called myself kuerben (pumpken) on the first drug forum.

For me it would have been around age 9 and that was the game Duck Hunt on the original Nintendo NES (the first one with the cartridges)

What was the earliest game you remember getting hooked on?

Preferably electronic..playing doctors with the neighbor you had a crush on behind the garage doesnt count!

Classic.

That was 80.No windows.Only Dos system.Comps were huge and there was a game called"Aztecs".From the modern times-Diablo