Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

S.A. back to lvl 3

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
This just in

and i wonder why?

Just look what he did 3-4 months ago. And now he wonders why. This thing is really making me sick especially for most of us on a financial scale, like wtf?
I hate politics and such but this is just plain irratating and now we have new more "SUPERVIRUSES" like wtf?

anyhow, thats my rant. The benzos arent working yet

that's the British mutant strain

They keep moving us in and out of lockdowns. If lockdowns worked, we wouldn't have to keep going into them!
If what you said there had any truth in it people wouldn't need a yearly flu jab....

This shit is ridiculous and he only has himself to blame and we as the population must suffer again. New curfew laws, no more social gatherings of any kind. Not even allowed a visitor at your house. Don't know what they gonna do about the people who go for jogs or take there dogs for walks, think thats over now too. Then also what about the 100's of 1000's people he allowed to come here to boost our tourism industry, lol they fuct too. oh and last but not least all alcohol sales has been prohibited again too.

countries should of locked down properly the first time everybody but NZ and like thailand, australia had a joke of a lockdown and no one listened fast foward to end of 2020 and they only just realizing the gravity of the situation in europe and places.

Yip. And the alcohol sales ban is the cherry Yeahon the top! For once it doesn't affect me i.e. they've left the fuck the cigarettes alone but that thanks only to the fact that the tobacco companies actually won those cases albeit after the fact otherwise I'd be losing my shit again (alcohol as you know doesn't affect me personally but I do think it's pretty blind especially at this time of the year).

But of all people in the world: I'm pretty sure YOU can make a plan if necessary! :)

Oh and P.S.

Load shedding starting tonight (in case you didn't know)! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah heard on the radio news this morning that stage 2 load shedding will start from 10am today. Also listened to a few interviews they had with holiday goers. A few months back we were lvl 1 and so everyone made holiday plans even foreigners and now they cant go to beaches, eat out, buy or drink alcohol. Most so far have cancelled there holiday plans and are returning home even the people from other countries want to go back. Cause they can't do shit.

Nice one Ramaphosa, I see what you did there you sly ####

Oh and you know me. I ALWAYS come right. already have a supplier :ROFLMAO:

Yeh well. Power sent off here last night at around 22h00 (apparently i.e. I was already Alprazolamed/Zopicloned in bed at the time (thank fuck) and it's still off at 07h17. And it's a HUGE area that's out. Nice. And most businesses are closed. So I don't know what the fuck we're going to do comes January and going forward. It's un-be-fucking-lievable!

Anyway. I'll chat with you just now i.e. everything about to go flat here including routers and notebooks and phones and iPads! Mother fuckers!

And just wait until this bunch that have gone over the borders etc. come back from holiday or back up from the coastal cities (of what that's been worth to them). Level 4 or Level 5: here we come!
agreed lvl 4-5 is still on its way, as for next year its gonna be a cluster fuckup for business owners and so on. And all school opening and so on. Let's see them handle this. This lvl3 lockdown is suppose to be only till 15 jan, funny enough when that is the time most big campanies open again and schools and preschools, Great timing. Little bit of a hidden agenda if you ask me

Can you believe I am boiling water for coffee on a braai (known as a barbecue to the rest of the philistines) in 2020! 🤪 And no: it is not like camping. It is fucking annoying and frustrating!
Lol know the feeling but I have a good camping kit with a lot of gas stoves or burners. But it sucks none the less when it happens at 9 and past at night. But we got a Genny now and I want to invest in solar power but that route is ridiculous expensive this side.

Can you believe I am boiling water for coffee on a braai (known as a barbecue to the rest of the philistines) in 2020! 🤪 And no: it is not like camping. It is fucking annoying and frustrating!
Could be worse mate - could be boiling water in a frying pan off of 3 small candles (yes I've done that before)
It wasn't for coffee though 😏💉 😂

boil water in a paper cup or plastic cup over an open flame (cup only burns once the water has evaporated)
I've seen that on YouTube, never tried it.
So essentially i could cook up a hit in one of those paper sauce cups from McDonalds? Hmmm
Or well. Say I had 2. Boil/heat enough water in one that was full up (as I bet putting a flame to one with just 1-3ml wouldn't go down too well?) and then have hits worth of drug in the other, suck up boiling/hot water into barrel and squirt into the other one then filter and draw up
Or have it backloaded, then suck up from the hot water cup, squirt back out once dissolved then rinse barrel, then re-draw through filter.
I need to STOP im triggering myself here lol

Back on topic folks! So anyone got covid toe yet?

and its extended and not stopped on Jan 15 as expected, just becuase of the raise of infections and death over the xmas and new years gatherings. What did they expect opening the boarders for the tourism industry and now look what happened but i believe this was planned

Edit: looks i need to move to the northern cape lol

they allowed south Africans to go on holiday across the border, like Mozambique for interest but now they cant get back into the country without the necessary documentations, while the importers and exporters don't have to comply to this rule or any deplomatic person, So they can do as they want while real South Africans are stuck now at the borders becuase of his shitty rules , and being idiocy, maybe im being biased but shouldn't your people from your country men come first before the rest. You allowed them to cross borders for the holiday scene but not allowing them back, utter BS. i just want understand this mentality.

All good points and you to a certain degree i must just let it go, you right but they are still a bunch of fucking idiots none the less. Fuck it ... i will just use and piss them off more. lol

Morning blue world

Yesterday while driving i was listening to the radio and was listening to them talking about the whole corona thing and the testing of it, now the chinese goverment is saying that doing an ANAL swap instead of nose swap give better results. Not sure how true it is or if some is taking the piss out us but it was part of the news on the radio. I not even gonna let them stick a q-tip in my nose, let alone spreading my but cheeks and let my get violated by a q-tip up my bum. This shit is just becoming ridiculous