• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Other Ryan Depaulo: degenerate gambler

We still need to set up a BL poker tournament. I think I just need to open a pokerstars account or whatever, then set up a private tournament with a password, and then start a thread here like "Tournament in two weeks" and anyone who wants to play just needs to sign up on pokerstars and PM me for the password

We still need to set up a BL poker tournament. I think I just need to open a pokerstars account or whatever, then set up a private tournament with a password, and then start a thread here like "Tournament in two weeks" and anyone who wants to play just needs to sign up on pokerstars and PM me for the password
I don't play poker online there's too many issues with trying to liberate winnings where I live

It would need to be a single table sit and go or it could go on for more than a few hours. We all have different schedules

Boski is back! Did he Big Time cash or bust after getting it in good?

Last edited:
20230604-035124.jpg

Odds of winning when you jam pre-flop with aces are 85% heads up

Against two opponents holding random hands, AA wins 73.5% of the time. Against three, the odds of winning are now merely 64%.

He certainly moved up in the world playing with Dan Smith and losing pots to Fedor Holz

He does crush the micro tournaments on ACR though I don't know why he's a lot better at that