Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Russia - Students set up drug vending machine

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
Students set up drug vending machine
Neil Harvey
RT
April 4th, 2012

Two students in Novosibirsk have been busted after trying out an unusual way of dealing drugs.

They installed a vending machine at a local shopping centre that was selling suspiciously expensive sweets. Actually, they were cannabis-like drugs wrapped up as candies.

The police confiscated 530 grams of narcotics. The pair now face up to eight years in jail.

Read the full story here.

They must have gotten caught filling it up or collecting.

LOL wow thats extremely ballsy and clever of them. they deserve a round of applause.

Potentially huge harm reduction idea

This is a fantastic idea (oddly executed first by pretty stupid people) for anyone who owns a business or has a trusted confidant who does and is also a drug dealer. That way they could put the vending machine in a back room where normal customers don't go and program prices for "E11, 12, etc" really high (you'd want a machine that could scan at least $5 bills). It keeps the cash locked up without direct interaction with the consumers, plus consumers can walk into a legit establishment and appear to be buying legit products. Dealers could pay off legal business owners who feed the money back into the legal economy. If they could also get packaging equipment to seal packages legit it would also be a great way to conceal. People could take their sealed "chips" home and not open them until on private property. This is a great idea for the security and safety, both legal and physical, of all involved. Walk in back and buy bacon ranch chips. That's all, heh. If this idea was applied everywhere it would reduce the prison population and be great for society. This is, partially at least, the "paper bag" idea for liquor bottles, for drugs (when police didn't want to waste resources busting everyone the saw on the corner drinking liquor for open bottle laws the best option was to tell them "put it in a paper bag"). Just buy vending machines, unsealed chip bags, and package sealers and it's totally doable right now for a comparably low investment. It would also cut down on the need for middle men and all the crime and misery they're associated with. It's an idea that should be spread. Spread it people.

Last edited:
Like the people mentioning above, great idea but poorly executed the plan...............where there's a will, there's a way, just be smart about it.

These guys are going to do well in life once they get out of jail. Drugs in a vending machine? Brilliant!

police siezed "530 gram of NARCOTICS"

god why is pot still classified as a narcotic? PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID, it really pisses me the fuck off. they obviously just weighed all the candy and then fuckin said that's how much pot was in there. fucking. stupid. shitheads. dumbass law enforcement should get raped by a full grown elephant

^ Coke is apparently a narcotic too, according to law enforcement :|

Gotta love it.

This idea is filled with ambition, initiative, and brilliance. There is a very slim chance this kind of idea would work, with any amount of planning, but what an original idea. I want to shake these kids' hands. Don't know how strict Russia is on weed but I hope a judge sees the potential in these kids and gives em a break.

It wouldnt work because if someone wasnt expecting drugs and got some they might narc. Also, if its going to be in a back room and kept secret why not just exchange the drugs normally?

Do you know how pissed I would be if I found a drug vending machine and my dose got caught in the machine like the snacks do sometimes?

And how many times I would try to steal the entire machine...

ppl who think weed is satans plant need to help.. but they could start out by watching someone having a fit from MS where they cant speak or do anything and they keep jerking uncontrollably.. just a couple hits from some med and their pretty much normal.. nobody should be able to tell somebody else they have to live in misery as long as they dont cause harm to anybody else, its a simple concept.. but i mean come on now, one of politcians thought an island would capsize if we put another set of troops and there familys on an island.. and to think we pay this dumb motherfucker