• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rush from heroin muscle shot

YearsOvDecay

Greenlighter
I know that there is supposed to be no immediate discernible Rush from intramuscular injection of heroin but from first-hand experience there most certainly is it is only on occasion as I have to muscle every shot these days but myself and my girlfriend have both experienced a rush from intramuscular injection exactly the same as hitting a vein I want to know if anybody else has experienced this and what the cause could be we are not accidentally hitting a vein this is absolutely certain I know that there is supposed to be no immediate discerning bowl rush from intro muscular injection of heroin but from first hand experience there most certainly is it is only on occasion as I have to muscle every shot these days but myself and my girlfriend have both experienced a rush from intro muscular injection exactly the same as hitting a vein I want to know if anybody else has experience this and what the cause could be we are not accidentally hitting a vein this is absolutely certain especially because of the places we inject how is it possible to feel an immediate rush from muscle injection