"RuRu's New Years "GEE" Bash" ........ A report from the host........

RuRu

Bluelighter
Wow what a way to bring the Millenium, I had the best time on NYE and new years day.
I will try to give you all a brief summary of the nite, but it is still alittle hazy even 2 days later
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well the nite started at 8 pm for me when I dropped my first 2 pills
smile.gif
smile.gif
, I also decided to have Blue Hair that nite
smile.gif
smile.gif
At the time, Flower, Tiger, Audi (tigers friend) and ApplesBliss were there, I convinced them to all drop then tooo
smile.gif
smile.gif
I can really persuade them LOL....So he we are in my apt, with blacklights, good music, and streamers, along with a kick ass chill out room in the back.
So the pills started to hit about 1/2 hour later and I was feeling great. Raverdad made it about 9:30 and Chalice got there about 10, We did are fair share of wippits and Flower, ApplesBliss and Tiger decided to Flip, so they took there gels around than too. Around 10:30 Special K and Super_Steve showed up. also about this time, a neighbor knocked on the door and said we were being to loud and that he was trying to sleep, the fucted up thing was that he was from an apt 5 doors down and I went over to his area and I could not even hear a thing so he was just being a dick. It did not change much becuase we kept going at the same pace
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

At Midnite we watched to ball drop on TV, and than we all did some personal Toasts to each other and to the almighty world of BLuelight.....These were all touching toasts and it was enhanced becuase I had all but one of my real close friends there, only tribble (transEnder) was not there, but we did talk to him on the phone, and it seems he had a great time with his girl that nite.
ok now that we got the New Years out of the way it was time to start some real parting, I dropped another couple of beans, and of course got out the meow meow mix
smile.gif
smile.gif
: Yummmy. So as the nite went on we all went from the main room to the chillout room and back to the main room, it seemed that each of us were following each other back and forth.....We had some straglers from the apt complex show up, they were really wierd and those of you that were here know who I am talking about, but they did not ruin the vibe one bit. At about 3 am I decided it was time for me to flip tooo
smile.gif
:, so I dropped that and than about an hour later i found a Buddha Yum Yum and dropped my fifth for the nite (can we say 8up)
Than EnnerBunny brought her crew over around 4 am, they were all at 600 north that nite, (on a side note, the roof caved in at 600 north right after midnite hehehehehe)They were all cool and it was great to finally meet you ennerbunny, even tho it was about when you left that I found out that was you
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
. We will defintely have to do it again girl.
Ok well the nite was winding down, actually it was morning already when me and Flower decided to walk to Publix to get some cigerettes, well you should of seen us, me with blue hair and flower with her wings on walking into publix at 7 am LOL it was too much fun.
Than Me, Flower, raverdad, Tiger and Special K were sitting on the porch out front doing wippits LOL, and all of a sudden 2 cop cars pulled up uhoh, this was about 8 am, we hid the cracker, but basically all he said was to turn it down it was time to let your neighbors sleep, I said no problem. But it turns out the neighbor that stopped by earlier was the one that called them becuase he had a lengthy conversation with the cop, and I than had a little yelling match with them across the complex about how there was no way they could of heard us way down there, it was funny.
So we went inside, and decided to finish up the kitty and go in a hole one more time. So we are all in a hole and guess who shows up, BluGlowstix, and her posse of about 12 or 13 peeps, which they were all cool as shit, we all sat around doing wippits and listening to some kick ass 8up music. Well about 12 we ran out of wippits so I gathered some money together to pick up some more
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Well it was a great time that day with her crew and I want to meet up with all of you again in the future, BlueGlowStix please tell your crew Hi from me and I am soo glad you all made it over
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well if you have made it this far i commend you, it was an amazing nite and it lasted for about 20 hours of fuctedupness. It was the best way I could of imagined bringing in the new century, with my best friends my girlfriend and many others that were all pretty cool.
I sure hope the rest of my crew and all that attended read all of this and put there thoughts down too cause I would love to hear what you all thought of the nite......
Peace and HAPPY fucking NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!
RuRu.......(aka The Wipppit Wizard )
smile.gif
smile.gif

PS.....It is time for RuRu to take a well needed break, it has been 8 weekends in a row, and it is time to give my body and mind a break. I will still be on the board but as far as the parting will have to be a couple of months before I do that again, but I cant wait to feel what it is like to blow up on one pill again LOL
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by RuRu (edited 02 January 2000).]

what a night. not much more i can add. fun being with friends. but its deffinetly time to take a long break. body needs to heal up , my having some touch of pnemonia yet did tire me out fast. but now onward with 2000 , and hope its better than the last century.

Wow,thats all i can say,I had the best night of my life at ruru's.although my night was a little different than ruru's.when i got there i snorted a doulbe stack mitzu and ate a cloud nine and ate some uncle cidny,and drank some G.then i came across the special blend(very nice stuff i must say,thank you kevin).now here i am all fubared with people ive never meet but on bluelight,and some more people came and i left with them and went to 600N.ate some more acid and ate another bean.then at about 4 we leave 600 and go to another house party.so now im with people i dont know at all.so i start partaking in the G.
I made it back to ruru's ate about day break,and ate some more acid.and then i just sat in ruru's room and went in to my own little world,i was trip trip trippin all over the place.
but all and all i just want to say it was nice meeting all of you guys,and i had a blast,and there is nothing else i would have rather been doing than what i did for the millinium.
see you all again soon
steve
DUR

Hey all that attended Ru Ru's New Year's Gee Bash, it was a wild time this is Tiger's friend..you all know who I am
smile.gif

Special shout to SourApple (Can't wait to do Amsterdam!) Flower (Sex on the G) Ru Ru (Tiger spilt the Pop Rocks) Raverdad (Stars on the face) Ennerbunny and her crew (Thanks for the caps) and Star-face-a-choo (ha ha)and everyone else that was there! I hope you are feeling better Special K and Super Steve!
It was indeed a great great time. I have never felt so close to so many people in such a short period of time. But like Ru Ru and Raverdad, I have to retire for a while. I cannot wait to blow up again. You all are the best!
PLUR,
Brownman

Well ok, now I'm feeling better.
wink.gif

My night started off much the same as RuRu's, we dropped our beans at 8 and things started out great. The little New Year's thing was really wonderful. I was surrounded by the people I care most about in the whole wide world. The only thing that was missing were the rest of the crew...Tabooma, Tribb, Raverdave...but we got them on the phone so all was well.
wink.gif

Shortly after midnight things started getting a little weird for me. I wanted to flip, but the acid just took over and I wound up tripp tripp tripping all over myself. I was having a great time but was still a little tweaked out (I really don't like tripping). Tiger was in the same place I was as far as tripping, so we went on all kinds of little journeys together. I was actually kind of scared that I would have a bad trip, but two things saved my night. First....the special blend that made me feel all kinds of yummy.
smile.gif
Yes, Tiger you were right, although by 7pm last night I was starting to take back all of the nice things I had said about it because I was STILL AWAKE...
wink.gif

The second thing was Raverdad. Although you probably didn't even realize it, you were my dose of normality that evening (hehe imagine THAT!)...or maybe it was just the image of the HOOJ that I will have forever printed in my mind...but all of you will have to wait a few days to see that one...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Anywho, I had a great time and could not have asked for a better night.
It was really great to meet some new Bluelighters....AppleBliss, Special K, SuperSteve, Enerbunny, Blueglowstix....it was so cool that ya'll made it out to party with us.
All in all, I had a great night. I definatly needed that. Good beans (and OH the meow mix. hehe), good vibe, and my most favorite people in the whole wide world.
smile.gif
Even tho I had been behaving myself (3weeks sober other than the nasty little DXM incident) I'm still planning on taking break along with RuRu and the others. Not only is it just a good idea
smile.gif
but it will make our next Fuctup Meetup all the better.
Well until we all meet again....big ol' kisses n hugs to you all who made my night so enjoyable again.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

PS...BROWNMAN!!!! I didn't know you were joining the board, how cool is that! hehe Tiger you created a monster! It was definatly cool to meet you my friend, and I'm sure I'll be seeing much of you in the future. Till then, keep that cold away, ok? hehe...sex on the G....
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Flower (edited 02 January 2000).]

just wanted to say thanx Ruru for a kicken party, even tho we didn't show up 'til it was an afterparty, we brought enough goodies to keep it going for a little while, that's how me, Ruru, and two of my non-bluelighter friends ended up sitting around tripping and whipping away brain cells all day. We spent new year's at 600 north,which was a blast, I got free candy (yeah, the good kind) and new year's kisses from 2 or 3 different people at midnight. Can't wait to party like that again, who's up for Zoolu 666 in New Orleans?

Yet another satifised partyer! For those who don't remember I was the one wearing the Purto Rico shirt who was part of Enerbunny's possy. RuRu, thanks for having us over. Could not have asked for a better host. Raverdad and Tiger, it was good seeing both of you again, although Tiger seemed to be in his own little world by the time we got there! Flower, how could any of us forget you walking around the house with your wings flying about! And brownman, my memory's a bit hazy but if it serves me right, those whipits hit the spot! And the other dude with the kitty, no way do I remember your name but just wanna thank ya for the bumps! It was defenitly a night to remember and hope to see all you guys again!
Chris

Flower! Oh my ! HOOJ ! the mythicial winged wonder of all raver history .hehee! next time will have the all white outfit !
lol......

HOLY FUBAR BATMAN
im just now feeling 8upand its 7:30 sunday night!!!!!!!!!!
im sooo glad we all got to party and meet ya'll are the best
ruru-thanks for hosting such a kick ass party...and dealing me me stuck on stupid espically in the kitchen trying to get my the headache stuff....(gee maybe it was caused by putting all that lovely stuff in my body)but the kitchen thing i cant even explain buttt i doubt my mind is suppose to do that.....oh and oh great wippit wizard thanks for showing me the wippit light ill just add that to my collection of must do's....you are the best
flower aka fairy princess.....glad to meet someone over here who parties and naughty fairy princess will always be imprinted in my mind....hehe every time i think or see fairy i will now think of you and our lil cutie (ill leave him anon to protect the innocent..hehe)
tiger....so glad to meet you thanks for chillin with me when i felt a lil sick good luck on the bar and hoping to party when you pass it
chalice....wow your such a cutie and look just like my friends family you dont know how much that looped me out...and loving the special blend and kitty
smile.gif

raverdad....great to meet you loved the eyes and youll never have a clue what that rewind thing did to me that morning...holy cow still fubar at what 9 am?
brownman......welcome to the world we tell children not to venture too
applebliss......you were so funny on your 1st trip did you continue to like it?
super_steve..the drive home sucked.....grrr
to all the other blurlighters who dropped bye glad to meet you
my brain just stopped functionong
so thanks all and after a blow out like that i shall tooo rest another few months between my parting but hope to see yall soon

Thats fukt up jeff.....
All of your friends, but you forgot to name a few of us.....nice to see Flower remembered.
THANX

Wow, here I am, late posting again....well to all those that shared my NYE experience, IT WAS FUCKN AWESOME!! Thanks to RuRu for the invite, you had the place set up....candy on the table, cases of water, pillows everywhere, blacklights, music, good vibes, whipit cartridges ALL OVER THE PLACE, it was fantastic...my memory is still a little blurrry of the whole night..hell I didn't even know you had blue hair until I got my pics developed!!! I was soo wasted I forgot to take pics, and I forgot to show Tiger and Raverdad pics from Orlando!!!!!
I wouldv'e loved to stay longer, but the decision wasn't mine of course.....Next time it will be I'll make damn sure of that!!
Brownman, nice to see you on the board, no prob for the caps, that's what friends are for!
smile.gif

Raverdad, didn't see you much since you took off after I got there, but it was good to see you again, still trippin on the eyes, can't believe you had that girl believing it was from the meow mix!! Your toooo cool
Tiger, you were in your own world, but it was good to see you again!!!
Flower-your beautiful, much luck to you and RuRu!!
Bluglostix-thank you so much for the bracelet, that was very very sweet of you! Maybe we can get together soon, I have some pics of some of your posse, don't know how, but I do!!!
PhillyBWa- don't think I'd forget u! We'll be partying again reaaaaallll soon...I love ya kid!!! Got some great pics too!!!! Unreal night, I'll never forget it!!
Can't remember what I ate, couple 8balls, mdma cap, green Ck, 10000 caps of G, couple of nitrous shotguns, which were out of this world (first time), shout out to all my friends that shared the moments!!!

hey all I am just messin with this LOL
See ya......mwwwwaaahhhh!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Flower (edited 04 January 2000).]

Well I am a tad more sober now and I am so glad to see that all you had such a great time at my party
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

And too ravErdavE, TABOOMA, XmonsoonX, Bean_Geek, and anyone else that I ahve met but was unable tomake it to my party, I totally wanted you all there and you all were in my thoughts that nite even tho I had failed to mention you all in the first place.
My sincere apologoies to you all
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Well as you all know I and a few others of the group are taking a small break from the extra illiegal activities.
But there is lite in the world of no drugs
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Me, Flower, Tiger, TABOOMA, and Tribble all went to Islands of Adventure today and guess what we were all totally sober the whole time and we had the best time too, so it goes to show you, you can have fun and keep it legal too LOL.
So to all my fellow bluelighters
Peace.........RuRu

Well I'm a bit late in posting but here I go......
I had a great time as usual. Went a little over board, but for anyone who knows me that always seems to happen. I'm glad everyone had a good time and I had a great time blowin' all of you up.
Everyone keeps talking about how they are taking a break for a while. Well I've never been known as a quiter and this is the beginning of a new age! I will not go silently into the night. I will go partying strait into dawn. Much luv to all of you and although I missed some of you hopefully I'll get to meet the rest of you sometime soon.
Raverdad: Haha, we started all of it! Nuff said!
Tiger: my friend, you were so fucd that night. I remember when you first went out with us. I got you feally fubar-ed, Now look what you did to a newbie(brownman)! hehe
smile.gif

Ruru and Flower: That bad fairy princess line will forever be etched in my brain. and much luv to the host
smile.gif

SuperSteve: You impressed me, it's hard to find someone more destroyed then me
smile.gif

PhillyBWa: Pleasure meeting you and your crew. hope to see you at another party.
special k: I always enjoy helping people reach that fubar point and you did just that
smile.gif
Pleasure meeting you and hope to see you again sometime.
bluglostix: Hmmmm, I didn't get to meet you and your group I don't think. To bad, I always like meeting new people. Perhaps another time???
Well to sum things up yet another memorable party and a great new year.
Don't forget though for all of you who know there is another little get together coming up and those of you who missed new years will have to come. More info to come
smile.gif

------------------
Chalice™
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"

My club RuRu RecipE for ringing in the millenium NE day of the week
1 fairy whippittt princess
1 butter butter flutter fly
1 night of infinite pinky swears with a beautiful grrl
1 brawl with a closet
1 back massage for a back massage virgin
2 gels :->>>>)
whippittts whippittts whippittts--many
3 clear conversations with a loved one
1 precious moment gathered in front of the TV
99 Props to club RuRu
about 72 dollars
3 caps of Gee
1 lesson in speech therapy: "Braaaawwwwll"-with a roll of the tongue
)insde joke(
20 hours of smashing E-tard phun!!!!!
1 line of special blend (thanx U kevin)
1 chill out room with lots and lots of lots
about 100 kind people to share with
1 whippittt wizard
1 electric shockey thingy whose batteries went dead
frown.gif
)I hope specialk finially got it
back(
30 minutes of time with Raverdad in K-land
5 hours of blowing up hard
1 time passing out
lots and lots of candy
lots and lots of vicks
lots and lots of tiger balm
1 steam room
2 lovely whippittt sculpures
1 day of recovery-5 100 mg 5-htp, many many other herbal calming agents
surgean masks
5 long ass blacklight
lots of bad ass musix
My first introduction to DJ Sasha-
(I went and bought my 1st technoish CD today-
global underground 3 -dj Sasha. Yippie Skippie)
1 hard to keep track of hippE-cracker
a huge jug of k-ool Aid tasting stuff
1 N.Y toast which basically said "Just all the people. And on TV. I'm tripping acid for the first time. thanx you"
Glow stix glow stix slow stix
tring to find the glow stix glow stix glow stix
2 grrls that looked like they were cheerleaders that just came from some high school football game-weird. don't ask
Well the greatest weekend bash of my Life.
Thank you RuRu and Flower for throwing the whole shin-dig
and it was so kewl meeting so so so many people and seeing everyone again.
5 or 6 or 7 days l8ter and still levitating outside of reality thru the dimentions of
8upness and slinging thru recovery. As one of the lucky attendents of club RuRu and on
Love*
Peace*Love*Unity*Respect
Shaun
[email protected]

im sorry i just have to tell each and everyone of you thanx for helpingme live the best night of my life so far.i had a blast
super_steve