• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Running out of veins

Nobody916

Greenlighter
I have run completely out of veins in my arms,hands and feet, every vein I have has either collapsed or has too much scar tissue or hardened veins and I would like to know how and where to shoot in legs. I see no veins anywhere! I will not ever go in my neck but I'm so desperate I feel it might be my only option. I have to wait to quit till get my Bupe script next Thursday.

Have you considered plugging? Just break the needle off the syringe and the rest is self explanatory...plus, there is lots of info on plugging on bluelight just UTSE. I understand if you don't want to go there though. The rush can be almost as good as IV.

Check out je injectionmega-Thread in Other Drugs

I say stop beating up whatever few veins you have left and like they all said, start pluggin away. Its not AS good as IV but it is really damn close. Deffinately worth a plug

Aren't there huge arteries in your legs? I'd be too scared to hit those man. Sounds dangerous as hell. I'd also say plug it. Your veins will heal to some extent if you give them a rest.

So you cook it in the spoon the same way draw it up break the needle tip and gently stick the plastic tip into my butt hole and slowly shoot inside ?

If you have small enough needles (29-31g preferably) the palms/sides of hands have some accommodating small vessels. Try not to reuse same spot, though. Have to rotate every shot as most veins that delicate go into "hiding" after one use. It's also a very tender place to stick yourself. And don't miss, much worse in such a small, sensitive area. If you haven't tried fingers they can have hidden gems as well. Thumbs are a favorite. Hunt out as many tiny ones as possible and just be super gentle with them so they don't blow. Stay away from neck and groin. There are other options for most. If still no luck definitely give plugging a shot.