• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Running low on benzos

get_lo

Greenlighter
Hello everyone!
So, I'm new to this site and if anyone has read any of my posts, then it mentions that I just moved from TX to another state just last week and the thing is I'm really low on my KP's. I was prescribed them on 7/27/16 and the bottle says May Refill 1x by 1/25/17. I've never had a bottle that say that, like I'm used to seeing May Refill Every 30 days. So what I'm trying to ask is would I be able to get my meds filled early? or should I just buy some? I've never had my meds filled out of state. And I wanted to get the last refill until I go see a Dr. (I don't have insurance) Anyway...any advice would be much appreciated!
One love ;)

Lol your a mess.. that's actually good question call pharmacy they'll tell you or call your old pharmacy tell them your visiting theyll probably transfer. If it says 2017 it should be legit right ?

Usually too depending on class of drug you can always fill a couple days before your month ends. Like 1 or 2

Lol your a mess.. that's actually good question call pharmacy they'll tell you or call your old pharmacy tell them your visiting theyll probably transfer. If it says 2017 it should be legit right ?

Wellllllll it is klonopin and I'm pretty low. But yeah it says 2017, so maybe they'll do it early, if not...well I gotta get some extra resources

Call your old pharmacy they'll transfer specially if you just moved last week but that's just my opinion wait on others just in case

Hell yes you can I did it this week tell them you are out of state and forgot your pills and you need an emergency script filled make sure you emphasize emergency I do it every time I travel

Hell yes you can I did it this week tell them you are out of state and forgot your pills and you need an emergency script filled make sure you emphasize emergency I do it every time I travel

hells yeah! thank you!

Hello everyone!
So, I'm new to this site and if anyone has read any of my posts, then it mentions that I just moved from TX to another state just last week and the thing is I'm really low on my KP's. I was prescribed them on 7/27/16 and the bottle says May Refill 1x by 1/25/17. I've never had a bottle that say that, like I'm used to seeing May Refill Every 30 days. So what I'm trying to ask is would I be able to get my meds filled early? or should I just buy some? I've never had my meds filled out of state. And I wanted to get the last refill until I go see a Dr. (I don't have insurance) Anyway...any advice would be much appreciated!
One love ;)

Federal law says a prescription for a C-III to C-V can only be refilled a max of 5 times in 6 months from the date written. You only have one refill left so must use it by the 6 months or the prescription expires. Some state may have stricter or additional laws so thats what is reflected on the label.

Its generally not a good idea to take advantage of a fake emergency supply repeatedly. It will be discovered at some point.

Federal law says a prescription for a C-III to C-V can only be refilled a max of 5 times in 6 months from the date written. You only have one refill left so must use it by the 6 months or the prescription expires. Some state may have stricter or additional laws so thats what is reflected on the label.

Its generally not a good idea to take advantage of a fake emergency supply repeatedly. It will be discovered at some point.

I've never filled any scripts early, but thank you for the advice :)

I understand. The other poster was insinuating they do and its not a good idea.