running insulin (humalog) on a super low carb cut

e92

Bluelighter
180lbs, 10% bodyfat, 5'9''. currently in the last 4 weeks of phase 1 of my cut. phase 2 starts june 5, 140mg test prop + 560mg tren ace a week, 50mcg t3 ED, and 3iu somatropin 5x a week.

right now i'm running 350mg test prop/350mg masteron prop/175mg tren ace per week. also 50-75mcg t3 ED and 3iu pharma somatropin 5x a week.

i basically eat no carbs 5 days a week, then i do a clean carb load on the weekend. i went from 14-15% bodyfat to 10% in these past 8 weeks so this seems to work for me but i did lose a tiny bit of muscle i think.

i've used humalog like 3 times before when i bulk; up to 10iu in the morning and 10iu post workout...

before i go to phase 2 of my cut, i wanna really kick the shred into overdrive but im afraid to lose any more muscle. i would up my tren right now but my caber didnt arrive yet.

i dont really see the danger in running only 5iu of humalog post workout, along with my aminos and my protein shake, and of course the appropriate amount of carbs for the slin. that would be the only time i would consume carbs.

You'll be more sensitive to insulin on a cut, especially a low carb one, but even so you may find 5iu a bit conservative with both PWO carbs and whey. It's a good starting point given your experience though. You can taper up as you get comfortable with the dose.

Fucking lol at being on that much gear with those numbers.

That's all I have to add to this. Obviously, like I told you 4 years ago, running gear at age 18 won't be a smart decision.

how long have you been running the GH and how long to you plan on running it? Id do more research on the insulin. What Ive read on its anabolic effects says to do it before your workout.

how long have you been running the GH and how long to you plan on running it? Id do more research on the insulin. What Ive read on its anabolic effects says to do it before your workout.

Unless you're experienced with slin use, please don't take it before your workout. You run the risk of going hypoglycaemic during the workout.

stay away from slin.... you sound like you have no clue n how to run it safely...... 5 days no carbs and you want to run slin......... are you serious.... you are going to kill your self...