• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Running away from my community treatment order

kuny67

Greenlighter
So I’m gonna run away from my community treatment order by living on the streets, so that the police won’t find me when they come to my house. Please note this community treatment order is NOT FOR BREAKING THE LAW, it is for people who they think is mentally ill and needs medication. I’m sick of taking injections every fortnight because they make me look ugly as fuck. I have a fake name prepared if the police asks for my name on the streets by any chance. I’m gonna shoplift for food and I have $20,000 saved in the bank. I won’t be bringing any ID with me, just my phone and wallet with cash in it. Please help give any tips or tricks I can use so that I evade those six month community treatment order.

Yeah get a hotel room. if not Is there a forest close by? Hide in there
soon that money is gonna dry up though

Free money from Centrelink

$3k is what a mate of mine spent on a lawyer getting the terms of his court order adjusted. Plus $1,800 for the lawyer's pet psychiatrist who wrote a more helpful report. With change from $5k you could stay off the streets and with a treatment plan that works better for you. Unless you think you are totally sane and don't need any psychiatric assistance at all? What is your diagnosis?

Is there a possible way of converting this to a blog entry. Your plight is real dude. I understand that, but it's not really material that's suited for the Harm Reduction forums.

You will also probably get more attention if this is posted in the right spot too. Can some of the mods help this old-timer?

do you mean switching to orals? They just decided that because I was doing well on injections
interesting....i guess i could say to the fuckers after a year ive been doing great if they would trust me on oral but they have done that before

Nvm I’m gonna stick with my treatment because they’re changing me from injections to oral in 4 months.

I’m happy to read your gonna stay. I promise you the streets are no place you want to be running.
If you have no experience on them you will quickly get an education one of which would probably be robbed or taken advantage of to get that money. It’s a sick eve I’ll world on the streets I was there for a while on the high end of it. Running with money and product town to town. I can’t explain other than there’s an evil sensation that’s out there for people to rely on to survive.
I changed my ways... I’m just trying to give you the heads up..... hang in there

True. I'm not the "street" type of guy. I've been on the street a few times in my life and the first time was a major reality check. I found out how dangerous the streets can be and learned how labyrinthine the path out of homelessness can be.

I've never been literally out for more than 5 days and that 5 days was rough. I give a lot of props to all of the people trying to get out. It isn't easy.