• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Rubifen 80mg orally

Rafayte

Bluelighter
I have a package of 30 tablets of Rubifen 20mg which is the same that Ritalin IR 20mg. I took four tablets each of 20mg methylphenidate inmediate released. The effects are noticeable with nervous system arousal, alert, weaknesses, well-being, high mood and high skill of attention and concentration. Now it is 9:00, at 9:30 I will buy some cigars and I will snort 20mg followed by smoking a cigar. I have l-theanine, Can it be good to mix with methylphenidate?

Now it's 12:00 and I bought two cigars and a box of cigarettes like a cigar. I have snorted 40mg methylphenidate in two lines of 20mg each at the same time and after it I have fired a cigar. I too had one gram of red corean ginseng with six years of age, the best ginseng. Ginseng and methylphenidate are good partners and is produced a synergy. I too had a tablet of methadone 60mg. I have only one cigar more and small cigar with the size of a cigarette

Hey so I looked it up for you and such, and it seems like l-theanine is a really good combination with methylphenidate, I did not found any contraindications and IME and IMO l-theanine really goes well with almost any amph/add &adhd medication.

No problem really, glad to help other people out and good job on asking first before rushing it :D for what purposes do you use it? recreationally? to get something done or to be more productive? for medical reasons?

Recreationally, in six hours I have take 200mg. First an oral dose of 80mg, after a snorted dose of 40mg and finally other 80mg orally. Are tablets of 20mg IR methylphenidate. I too had one gram of red corean ginseng

nice and what are your usual activities on them? or you just hang around and chit chat with guys/girls?

In my experience mixing nicotine with stimulants can lead to a really nasty feeling, but i guess it depends on your tolerance and how much you smoke.